Check out these related products
- Clearance$4.99 List price $50.00Save $45.01
- Clearance$8.99 List price $129.00Save $120.01
Passports by CL Women's Andrea Metallic Slide Sandals
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Passports by CL women's Andrea metallic slide sandals are made for sunny days. They'll go well with skirts, shorts and your favorite pair of wide leg jeans. Planning a summer vacation? Be sure to take this adorable pair of flirty sandals with you as they will be an excellent travel companion.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
|Brand:||Passports by Laundry|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the sandal is true to size. I wear a size 9 and ordered 9. Perfect fit, for length, but the width is a little wide on me so my foot wiggles a little in them.by Kan211/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think size 8 would work out well with you based on my experience. Good luck.by tonya10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely go with the smallest size. I normally wear a 7 1/2 so I ordered the 8. My foot slid right through the shoe. You will also need to purchase some sort of gripping pad since the inside of the shoe is very slick. It is a lovely shoe and a great value.by OldSchoolMemphis8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For wedges, I would recommend ordering half a size smaller, especially if you're a 7.5 like me. In my experience, a half size smaller means that the shoes probably won't flip-flop off the back of your heels as easily. Hope this helps! :)by scmlds197/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The highest part of the heel is 3 1/2 inchesby Kan211/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 inchby D3156/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?