Customers also viewed these products
- $75.68 Was $95.62Save $19.94
About this item
- Parmalat Whole Milk Vitamin D.Grade A UHT.
- One Quart.
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Parmalat Whole Milk Vitamin D.Grade A UHT.
- One Quart.
- Parmalat Whole Milk Vitamin D.
- Smart choice!
- With our special "aseptic" packaging, UHT shelf-stable milk tastes like real milk because it is real milk!
- This special packaging process locks out light and air, seals in nutrients and flavor, and allows its contents to remain un-refrigerated for months.
- For those reasons alone, it's been called the packaging of the future.
- Flatten box to reduce trash.
- Protects What's Good.
- Tetra Brik.
- Tetra pak.
- If you have any comments, please write to: Schroeder Milk Co. 5252 Clay Ave. Grand Rapids, MI 49548.
- A division of Agropur.
Ingredients: Grade A UHT Whole Milk and Vitamin D3.
Instructions: Shake Well. Best Served ChilledRefrigerate after opening.Use contents within 7 days of opening.Tips for on-the-go lifestyles:Parents: This product is a convenient, nutritious treat for kids during car trips and airplane flights.Storm watch: Stock up on our milk products for those unexpected storms that keep you indoors. This is especially useful for the elderly.Travel tip: take it with you in the car when you're traveling to a vacation destination. There is no need for refrigeration in transit; just chill when you arrive and enjoy.Run out of milk lately?Keep UHT shelf-stable milk on hand when you don't get to the store often. Store real milk for six months or longer without refrigeration. You'll never reach in the refrigerator for a container of milk past its freshness date again!
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf Stable|
|Certifications & Claims:||13 , 167 , 6|
|Capacity:||1 qt (946 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0002432190810|
|Features:||Vitamin d , Real|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.44 x 3.70 x 7.89 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8.0 Grams||12|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||11|
|Sodium 130 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.0 Grams||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||16|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the shelf stable available and will you ship 4cases to the store also what is the prose per qt.
- If you cannot get 4 cases shipped to the Walmart where you shop, I know you can buy in case lots on Amazon.comby FrequentShopper20118/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Currently, the price at my Walmart is $2.22 per quart. If you can find it online and they have it in stock they will be happy to ship whatever you order to you. I have never found it available at Walmart.com online at all, even though I have requested that it be sold. Most likely, you will have to request from the manager of your local Walmart to carry it in stock for you though, then have them call you when it arrives or have it shipped directly to your home. For some reason, they do not stock a lot of this, even though there are plenty of customers who buy it when they can find it. Try online at www.BuyTheCase.net if you want to buy several cases of Parmalat milk at one time that will reach you in excellent condition. Get on their e-mail list so they will let you know their promo code for the current month to save you $5. on an order.by joydoctor8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The amount of milk in the box is one quart, so the price of one quart of this product is the price listed. I do not know about the shipping part of your question. I have used this milk for years, the 1 or 2% variety. It is excellent. Refrigerated, I can not tell the difference from fresh. UNREFRIDGERATED is a Totally different matter. It does not taste good to me that way. I never drink it that way, after trying it once. I always keep a supply on hand in case we run out of fresh and do not feel like going to the store. That happens often. I never knew such a product was available until someone told us about it and gave us a quart to try.by LittlDuck3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelf life is at least 6 months. I have used the milk well beyond six months and the milk is still fresh and tasty. Parmalat pasturizes at a higher temperature for a longer amount of time so there is less bacteria remaining after the raw milk has been pasturized. Once opened, keep in a cold refrigerator and you should be able to keep the milk longer than 7 days after opening. I have done this for years and have had no problem with spoilage if the milk is not used within 7 days. Parmalat milk is hermetically sealed after pasturization of the raw milk in quart containers. This means that light and air do not come in contact with the milk until the carton is opened.by FrequentShopper20119/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Typically, six months unopened on your food pantry shelf. The expiration date is on each container. Once it's opened, you are supposed to use it within seven days, although I have used mine after that and it was still okay to drink. A quart is just 4 eight ounce cups, so doesn't take long to use that much milk. I keep some in my refrigerator unopened so it will be nice and cold when I do open a quart. I can't tell any difference between the taste of chilled Parmalat UHT whole milk in quarts and regular cow's milk bought in a gallon container. Keeping it in your shelf-stable food pantry means never having to run without milk again. Great product which I highly recommend.by joydoctor9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 months **** even longer! Good luck at getting Walmart to stock enough to meet the demand!!by BlackDragons11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy this milk also. This is a very good product and because it is pasturized at a higher temperature for a longer time, the likelihood that the milk would sour if left out after opening at room temperature may not be a major issue. The pasturization process used by Parmalat kills more of the bacteria in the raw milk so air and room temperature may not be as critical. But common sense says always put the milk back into the refrigerator as soon as is reasonable to keep the milk from breaking down. I think a quart would be consumed before spoilage is an issue.by FrequentShopper20113/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once opened, the remaining milk MUST be refridgerated. It is real milk and spoils when left out for extended perionds of time, exactly as the fresh milk you get at the grocery or convenience stores. I have used this for many years.by LittlDuck7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, once it's opened it should be refrigerated. It will last for a week after it has been opened if it is kept refrigerated. It is safe to keep in your food pantry until the date of expiration as long as it has not been opened. Bacteria can grow in milk that is left at room temperature, so do be very careful to keep it refrigerated after you open it.by joydoctor11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $3.77 Was $3.98Save $0.21
- $2.07 List price $2.28Save $0.21