Similar items in stock
Parent's Choice - Soy Infant Powder Formula 25.7oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Parent's Choice Infant Formula is the sensible choice to feed to infants with sensitive stomachs. This infant powder formula is a lactose-free, soy protein isolate formula. Soy Infant Formula is intended to meet the needs of infants and children for whom soy protein is preferred. With DHA and ARA, known as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Parent's Choice Infant Formula can help aid brain and eye development. This soy infant formula also includes choline, a nutrient associated with long-term cognitive function. You can trust this soy powder formula to meet your baby's nutritional needs, while being gentle on his or her stomach. This canister of Parent's Choice Infant Formula contains 25.7 oz.
Parent's Choice - Soy Infant Powder Formula:
- Baby infant formula is lactose-free
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants for whom a soy-based diet is preferred
- Includes DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and ARA (Arachidonic Acid), known as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which may be associated with infant brain and eye development
- Infant formula also includes choline, a nutrient associated with long-term cognitive function
- Babies have different nutritional needs, please be sure to consult with your doctor before administering the soy infant powder formula
- Always refer to the product packaging for most accurate and up-to-date product information
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Baby Formula Stage:||Newborn , Infant|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 5.12 x 5.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- a week's worth for my 7mo. grandson...not sure how many ounces he drinks a day, though...by MenehunesGMami12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Somewhere near 240 oz I thinkby Mommyofpeanut12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- roughly 168 liquid ounces!by LoveMyBaby1110111/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is approximately 190 fl oz in a 730 gram can.by RQuinones11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Parents Choice website and it shows you, you can also compare the labels to the name brand formulas..I did alot of research before switching..I wanted a better value but did no want to sacrifice my baby's health and well-beingby LoveMyBaby1110111/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients in the Parent's Choice - Soy Infant Powder Formula are corn syrup, soy protein isolate, coconut oil, soy oil, sodium citrate, high oleic sunflower oil, soy lecithin, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, monoglycerides, L-Methionine, calcium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, ascorbic acid, potassium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, L-Carnitine, niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, calcium panthothenate, ascorbyl palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, cupric sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, manganese sulfate, potassium iodine, phytonadione, biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin D, cyanocobalamin, palm olein, arachidonic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and inositol”.by RQuinones2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A soy based formula has a shelf life of 12 months if unopened, once opened the shelf life is 30 days. Their expiration dates are normally imprinted on the bottom of the can.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?