Customers also bought these products
- $2.74 Was $3.19Save $0.45
- $8.47 Was $10.98Save $2.51
- Rollbackfrom $3.86
- Rollback$4.23 Was $4.95Save $0.72
- Clearance$27.87 List price $33.44Save $5.57
- Rollbackfrom $3.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make Parent's Choice Organic Milk-Based Powder Infant Formula with Iron an essential part of your baby's nutrition. Made from organic milk, it contains lutein, Vitamin E and other nutrients to support your little one's development. This organic infant formula is a complete source of nourishment for your baby.
Parent's Choice Organic Milk-Based Powder Infant Formula with Iron:
- DHA, lutein and vitamin E
- Made with organic milk
- Milk-based powder
- Reconstituted liquid volume: 172 fl oz
- Add water
- Parent's Choice infant formula comes in 23.2-oz containers (pack of 4)
Warning Text: Breast milk is best for babies. Before using an infant formula, ask the advice of your healthcare professional. This organic infant formula is a nutritionally complete milk-based infant formula for term infants from birth to 1 year of age, as a replacement or supplement to breast milk when mothers do not breast-feed. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Do not microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur.
Ingredients: Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Or Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, High Oleic [Safflower Or Sunflower]), Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Organic Maltodextrin, Less Than 1%: Fructooligosaccharides, Lutein, Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodiumum Cohnii Oil**, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Hydroxide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Organic Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Cyidine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S0014LP|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5.63 G|
|Sodium 24 Mg|
|Potassium 105.0 Mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4 G|
|Protein 2.07 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. All certified organic products should be non-gmo. If something has a non-gmo label, it doesn't necessarily mean it's organic, however.by Mallory9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of Perrigo's Organic formulas are produced without Genetically Modified ingredients.by From the Supplier4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to google pictures of the container to see the full list and break down.by Bhill11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula Powder, 23.2 oz ingredient list is as follows: Mineral Reduced Whey (Organic), Milk Nonfat Organic, Lactose Organic, Corn Syrup Organic, Palm Oil Organic, Palm Olein Oil Organic, Coconut Oil Organic, Safflower Oil High Oleic Organic, Sunflower Oil High Oleic Organic, Soy Oil Organic, Whey Protein Concentrate Organic, Contains 1% or less of the following: (M. Alpina Oil [Arachidonic Acid ARA], Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil [Docosahexaenoic Acid DHA], Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Cholecalciferol, DL AlphaTocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Mixed Concentrate, Phytonadione, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin B2, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride HCL, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Niacinamide Vitamin B3, Folic Acid Vitamin B9, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides [Adenosine 5' Monophosphate, Cytidine 5' Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5' Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine 5' Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5' Monophosphate]).by CommunityAnswer6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does anyone know if the organic formula is being discontinued? Stock seems to be completely sold out everywhere.
- They stopped selling it in stores, but you can still order it online! I just order couple cans at a time, that way I get a free shipping and month supply!by MommysPower2/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would like to thank you for the opportunity to address your concern. Currently we are still producing the Parent’s Choice Organic formula. It is up to each individual Wal-Mart Store if they would like to carry that formulation in stores. We are able to check a specific location to see if they currently have stock of the formula, but will need your zip code. If you have any additional questions or concerns please call us at 800-410-9629, Monday through Friday 7:30am - 5pm ET.by From the Supplier1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $25.45 Was $27.80Save $2.35
- $22.94 Was $27.80Save $4.86
- Rollbackfrom $5.14
- Rollbackfrom $8.97
- Rollback$22.48 Was $25.99Save $3.51
- Rollbackfrom $3.86