Compare to Similac PRO-ADVANCE®* Infant Formula. Advantage® Baby Formula Powder with Iron is especially made for babies age 0-12 months. Made to be closer to breast milk with prebiotic 2'-FL HMO for infant immune support, plus DHA, Lutein & Vitamin E for brain & eye development: Complete nutrition for your baby’s first year. No artificial growth hormones‡. *Similac PRO-ADVANCE® is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories. Advantage® Infant Formula does not contain the identical proprietary ingredient blend of prebiotics, patented levels of nucleotides, lutein and lycopene in Similac PRO-ADVANCE®. †Ingredients not genetically engineered ‡No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows
- INFANT IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similar to breast milk, Advantage® Baby Formula has the prebiotic 2'-FL HMO for infant immune health and digestion. Compare to Similac PRO-ADVANCE®* Infant Formula.
- COMPLETE NUTRITION: Advantage® Baby Formula contains nutrients like those found in breast milk, such as DHA (Omega-3), Lutein and Vitamin E, to support growth, brain and eye development.
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES:‡ Advantage® Baby Formula's dairy ingredients come from cows raised without artificial growth hormones.‡ Ingredients are non-GMO† and gluten free. Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union - (U)
- FDA STANDARDS: Like all infant formulas sold in the U.S., Advantage® Baby Formula Powder with Iron meets FDA standards, the same as the national brand. Compare & save.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS: The first year is a time of rapid change for your little one. Advantage® Milk-Based Baby Formula Powder with Iron contains 27 vitamins & minerals to support baby nutrition for healthy growth.
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Palm Olein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic (Safflower Or Sunflower) Oil, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)*, Less Than 1%: Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, Mortierella Alpina Oil***, 2’-Fucosyllactose (2’-Fl)¬, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione), Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5’-Monophosphate). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. *A prebiotic similar to that found in breast milk (2'FL) **A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ***A source of arachidonic acid (ARA)
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE: Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils. 1. Wash hands, bottle and feeding utensils in hot soapy water prior to preparing formula. 2. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx. 100° F/40° C) into clean bottle. 3. Add powder. Always add powder to water. 4. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
Safe Handling Instructions: WARNING: Do not microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur. Before using an infant formula, ask the advice of your healthcare professional. IMPORTANT NOTICE: BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES. PRECAUTION: Powdered infant formulas are NOT sterile and should NOT be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.