I have bought two boxes if this. I absolutely love it. Especially now that it is summer, nothing works better reviving my bleached damanged hair after hours in a pool filled with bleach. Using this product has been the best thing for my hair!
Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules for Intensive Repair of Damaged Hair, 0.5 fl oz (Pack of 3)
Arrives by Mon, Jan 27
In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
About This Item
Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules for Intensive Repair of Damaged Hair, 0.5 fl oz (Pack of 3):
- TO THE RESCUE Pantene Intense Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules help repair and restore hair damaged by over-styling
- PLAY & PLAY AGAIN Powerful Pro-V formula lets you style over and over without fear of damaged hair
- TARGET EXTREME DAMAGE Helps prevent and repair split ends
- DAMAGE UNDONE Transforms even the most damaged and dry hair
- MORE GREAT HAIR DAYS Visibly healthier, shinier & stronger* hair (*strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo)
- Package contains three 0.5 fluid ounce treatments
Ingredients: Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Active Ingredients: NA
Instructions: Step 1: After washing hair with Pantene shampoo and conditioner, dispense the ampoule into your hand. Step 2: Apply onto damp hair and massage from mid-length to ends. Step 3: Rinse thoroughly.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.18 x 4.52 x 5.00 Inches
Easy way 2 extra condition hair
My split ends are never ending & I'm always trying new products to fix it. These rescue shots leave my hair soft, manageable & my split ends aren't quite so split afterwards. It's super easy to apply & use. It has a lovely scent that's not overpowering. I plan on using the 'shots' weekly so my hair stays healthy & shiny, soft & manageable. It's a win-win situation for my hair.