Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $4.58 Was $5.97Save $1.39
- $2.99 Was $3.47Save $0.48
- $2.99 Was $3.97Save $0.98
- Reduced Price$9.18
About this item
About this item
Did you know? In your 40s and beyond, the diameter of your hair naturally gets thinner over time. Designed with this in mind, Pantene Pro-V AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment helps address this natural thinning of the diameter by making your existing hair strands thicker. The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Pro-V AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment has been designed with Olay experts to thicken each existing individual hair strand and delivers a potent blend of vitamin B3, panthenol, and caffeine deep within the hair, providing suppleness. The treatment works on the surface of each hair strand, for natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts, adding thickness to existing hair fibers. Incorporate into your daily ritual and notice instantly fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair.
Reach full, luxurious fiber thickness in 14 days, then maintain with daily treatment.Day 1: Thickens existing hair, so it s as if you have up to 6500 more hair strands. Day 14: Hair achieves maximum thickness. Day 30 & Beyond: Hair is supple and maximum thickness is maintained. Signs or changes you may experience as you use this treatment* (*vs. untreated): Less hair in your brush due to breakage, more texture for hair that is less limp, natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts and Hair that is more supple and easier to manage.
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Hair Thickening Treatment, 4.2 fl oz:
- Thickens existing hair so it's like you have up to 6500 more hair strands
- Works on the surface of each hair strand, for natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts, adding thickness to existing hair fibers
- Signs or changes you may experience as you use this treatment* (*vs. untreated): Less hair in your brush due to breakage. More texture for hair that is less limp, natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts, and Hair that is more supple and easier to manage.
- Incorporate into your daily ritual and notice instantly fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair
- For hair that acts up to 10 years younger, use with Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo and Conditioner
Warning Text: Flammable. Do not use near flame or while smoking. Use only in ventilated areas. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Niacinamide, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Triethanolamine.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Capacity:||4.2 fl oz (125 ml)|
|Hair Type:||Thicker , Fine , Thin|
|Size:||4.2 fl oz (125 ml)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.38 x 2.00 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. I bought Age Defy shampoo, the moisturizer and the masque, thinking these 3 products would really give me thick hair. It didn't. Should I have bougr
- Use on freshly shampooed hair or on dry hair, apply to hair roots. I then comb through. Do not rinse. Instructions say use daily however I only use it after I shampoo and it works for me.by 3xaladyky5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not used the other products only the Hair Thickening Treatment. Works great. You won't have a huge head of hair, if that is what you are looking for, but if your hair is thinning, it is great.by Chestnut5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the age defy thickener but it also did not work. Don't waste your money. I'm now reading reviews on other hair thickeners. There are better rated ones.by Davena5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby ginila5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It began to make my hair feel kind of sticky or gummy after I used it several times. It weighed my hair down then. Regular shampooing didn't seem to help. I used a clarifying shampoo to get it out.by Davena5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,unfortunately this product is sticky. If you must try it go easy.Save your receipt and take it back if you don't like it. Thanks! Fraurisaby Fraurisa5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My bottle said to use 15 full squirts applied directly to roots above the ear line. I made long parts on sides of head above the ear line and squirted at roots. Then massage in for 1 minute. It can be applied wet or dry. Fifteen squirts probably isn't enough. I'm not sure any is. It didn't thicken my hair much, and I began to have a problem with it building up in my hair which weighed it down. Hope it works better for you!by Davena12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?