Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Panni Bavarian Potato Dumpling Mix allows you to easily make this classic dish in the comfort of your own home. It is from the makers of Knorr and has an authentic and savory Bavarian taste. The 6.88-oz Panni potato dumpling mix is available in a pack of 12.
Panni Bavarian Potato Dumpling Mix:
- Authentic Bavarian
- From the makers of Knorr
- 12-pack of potato mix for dumplings
Ingredients: Dehydrated Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Mono And Diglycerides, Sodium Citrate, Palm Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite (Used to Protect Quality), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Riboflavin And Turmeric Extract (For Color). Contains Sulfites. Made In A Facility That Produces Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 8.50 x 9.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 360 Mg||18|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars <1 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- These are cooked in softly boiling water for 20 minutes.by lilwolfe2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are cooked in hot water, you bring water to a boil, form the dough into a ball ( I make baseball size balls) and drop into the boiling water, reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes. Stick a toothpick into one of the balls and when it comes out clean they are ready to eat. Go great with real German style gulasch, beef or pork roast with a nice gravy.by Mrkkk110/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the experation on the product????if buying a pack of 12 wouldn't want them to be expired in Jan 2016...
- The expiration dates will vary from package to package.by CommunityAnswer2/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$12.92 Was $16.96Save $4.04
- $21.04 Was $22.59Save $1.55
- $11.47 Was $23.09Save $11.62
- $13.92 Was $15.74Save $1.82