Panasonic SC-HC25 10W Micro Hi-Fi System with Universal Dock for iPod, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Panasonic Refurbished SC-HC25 10W Micro Hi-Fi System plays and charges your iPod or iPhone at the same time. It also comes with an AM/FM radio with 45 presets. The modern design features a sliding door for the CD player. This universal stereo docking station has a power output of 10W.
Panasonic Refurbished SC-HC25 10W Micro Hi-Fi System with Universal Dock for iPod:
- Sleek and modern design
- iPhone/iPod dock charges and plays device simultaneously
- AM/FM tuner with 45 presets
- Sliding door for CD player
- Panasonic iPod dock CD player with 10W output power
|Number of Channels:||2|
|Compatible Devices:||iPhone , iPod nano , iPod Classic , iPod touch , iPod Shuffle|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBSC-HC25|
|Features:||Aux Input Line-in , Radio , Alarm , Clock|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.75 x 4.50 x 8.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you have to plug it into a wall socket.by Birdman1977710/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is not option to run off batteriesby txdealhunter8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can set the time but the unit doesn't display the time persistently. You have to click a button on the remote to see the current time.by txdealhunter8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it is rather small and when the power goes out for a second or two, you have to reset the time. In my part of the world, Florida, that's just about every day in the summer!by RONINFLORIDA8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The speakers don't have a shield around them so you do need to keep them a distance away. In my case, I have the stereo a good 6-7 feet from my computer so it can't mess with my pc's hard drive and the cell phone is also kept at a distance just to play it safe.by Birdman1977710/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?