Panasonic Pro Curve Twin-Blade Cordless Men's Wet/Dry Shaver
Customers also considered
- $20.70 List price $38.99Save $18.29
- $17.99 Was $19.97Save $1.98
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a smooth, clean shave with or without shaving cream with the help of this Panasonic Pro Curve Twin-Blade men's wet dry shaver. It features an independent, floating double-blade system that follows facial contours for a clean, close shave. The wet dry electric shaver is equipped with a pop-up trimmer for grooming mustaches and sideburns. The shaver can be used with water and lather or dry; simply rinse with water when done to remove stray hairs for a neat, clean finish. The Panasonic cordless shaver can be recharged as needed with an included AC charger. It is equipped with a battery status indicator light that lets you know when it's time for a charge. A travel pouch is included for easy transport and storage.
Panasonic Pro Curve Twin-Blade Cordless Men's Wet/Dry Shaver:
- Independent, floating double-blade system follows facial contours for a clean, close shave
- Shave wet with lather or dry just rinse with water when done
- Pop-up trimmer for grooming mustache and sideburns
- Battery status indicator light lets the user know when it is time to charge unit
- Panasonic cordless shaver includes an AC charger and travel pouch
- Sleek, contemporary design
Instructions: Before operating this product, please read the enclosed operating instructions completely. You just take a little soap and water. Switch the shaver on until the soap lathers nicely. Then rinse off with water.
|Occasion:||Gift , Christmas , Anniversary , Father's Day , Birthday , Valentine's Day|
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Battery Life:||8 Hour|
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ES-RW30-S|
|Features:||Double head wet/dry shaver - pivoting head , pop-up trimmer|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 4.90 x 3.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I tried to use it in Europe and the charger base was not adaptable to Ireland outlets even with a converterby BabyFace3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is rated at 120V with no switching capabilities.by swengr15/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not dual voltage.by epal12648/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charger is for this country.by STONELATION3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it just takes 110volts US..by Guwapo12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shaver sets on the plug-in charger. Yes, I believe that it is an ES-RW30. There is no cord for the charger.by ShowerShaver6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The shaver sits in the "plug-in" and the way the plug-in sits, it will take both plugs of the outlet. It also has to be upright. The shaver does work well for me though.by epal12646/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a cubile that plugs into the wall and the shaver sits on the top of it, no cordby WoodMonkey672/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No charging base. Just plug the charger into the wall on one end, the other end to the shaver.by GuyInFlorida10/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?