Customers also bought these products
- from $3.98
- $6.29 Was $8.36Save $2.07
- from $19.96
Panasonic DMP-BD77 Blu-ray Player
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $99.99 List price $174.88Save $74.89
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy your favorite movies, shows and other online content directly from your media console with the innovative Panasonic DMP-BD77 Blu-ray Player. This Blu-ray player with WiFi connects to your nearest hotspot so that you can enjoy your favorite content wirelessly in addition to traditional disc viewing. Employ digital playback from JPEGs, flash memory cards and UBS devices and load it quickly onto your disc for instant enjoyment. Able to play BD-ROM, BD-RE/BD-RE DL (Ver. 3), BD-R/BD-R DL (Ver. 2), DVD, DVD-R/DVD-R DL/ DVD-RW, DVD+R/DVD+R DL/DVD+RW and CD, CD-R/-RW formats, there's almost nothing this Panasonic Blu-ray player cannot do. In addition to WiFi, the Panasonic DMP-BD77 Blu-ray Player features an Ethernet port for direct internet connectivity. Enhance your home viewing with this internet-compatible media player today.
Panasonic DMP-BD77 Blu-ray Player:
- Upconverts DVDs to near-HD quality
- Connect to the Internet to access movies, TV shows, music and more
- Ethernet port for wired connection
- Plays BD-ROM, BD-RE/BD-RE DL (Ver. 3), BD-R/BD-R DL (Ver. 2), DVD, DVD-R/DVD-R DL/ DVD-RW, DVD+R/DVD+R DL/DVD+RW, CD, CD-R/-RW
- Surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- 1 HDMI output
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Music Media Format:||DVD-R , BD-R , CD-R|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DMP-BD77|
|Connector Type:||HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? Network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ? USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear ? Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ? Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:||Upgradeable firmware, USB host function , Infrared , Power supply - internal , Quick start, JPEG photo playback, VIERA Link, digital video playback from flash memory card, digital audio playback from USB devices, digital photo playback from USB devices, x.v.Colour technology, Deep Color, Wi-Fi Ready, external HDD (FAT/NTFS) compatible|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.84 x 16.90 x 1.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The one i bought didnt have any cords ; but maybe they forgot to pack them too . I ordered the HDMI cord from Panasonic . I bought the 4 foot cord and it just makes the connection so keep that in mind .by Buddy1007/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need special cables for 3D; I purchased mine (Vizio bran from Sam's online).by shirleybaby467/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can u hook speaker wires up to it for full surround sound? im trying to find a good bluray player that will allow me to do this for my boyfriend.....
- No. Blu-ray and DVD players will not drive speakers; the players do not have an amplifier to drive speakers. You would need to connect it to a surround sound receiver/amplifier that can drive at least five speakers.by BozemanMark11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?