Palermo's�� Primo Thin��� Ultra Thin Crust Garden Pizza 16.7 oz. Box
About this item
- PALERMO'S 12IN PRIMO THIN GARDEN
- Palermo's 12in Primo Thin Garden
About this item
- Palermo's Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Garden Pizza.
- Green and red peppers.
- Yellow onions, broccoli, black olives.
- Made with 100% Real cheese.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- *See side panel for ingredients used to preserve quality.
- Since 1964, Palermo's has brought our passion and heritage of innovative pizzas to your family's table.
- Our Primo Thin pizzas were inspired for today's appetite for lighter, flavor-forward foods and are deserving of the name Primo - the Italian word for first.
- We create Primo Thin with an ultra-thin crispy crust, top it with our handcrafted sauces and then add a rich selection of restaurant-quality toppings.
- So, whether it's for friends or family, three generations of the Fallucca family invite you to our table - where our Primo Thin pizzas have the perfect medley of flavors for a taste that lives up to your taste.
- Primo thin.
- Primo taste.
- Thin, Medium, Thick.
- The Palermo's guarantee: We guarantee you will love our pizza or we will give you a replacement.
- Please keep the enjoy by date information and the register receipt as proof of purchase.
- Contact: Palermo's Pizza, Attn: Customer Service 3301 W. Canal St., Milwaukee, WI 53208.
- 1-888-571-7181 or palermospizza.com.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Certified sourcing.
- Authentic Italian food products Since 1964.
- Palermo Villa Inc 2015.
Warning Text: Contains milk, soy, wheat.
Ingredients: Water, Pasteurized Milk, Wheat Flour, Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Black Olives, Broccoli, Whole Wheat Flour, Onion, Contains 2% or Less Of: Whole White Wheat Flour, Salt*, Sugar, Yeast, Golden Flaxseed Meal, Whole Oat Flour, Honey, Olive Oil, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Molasses, Rye Meal, Wheat Gluten, Garlic Powder, Spices, Ferrous Gluconate, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin (Processing Aid).*Preservative.
Instructions: Baking InstructionsDo not thaw pizza or eat pizza without baking. Remove pizza from all packaging including cardboard circle. Ingredients may have shifted.Preheat oven to 450F.Place frozen pizza directly on center rack.Bake for 10-15 minutes.Pizza is finished when crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Ovens may vary, please rely on appearance.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4