WHY DO YOU NEED AN PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL KIT?
Save Money and Time! Enjoy the DIY Time!
24 PCS PULLER TABS-made of PA materials ,More tough is not easy tobreak,fits to more different dents
WIDELY USE-These Tool also suitable for the sheet metalprocessing of automobile,refrigerator,Motorcycle Body and washing machine.
SAVE TIME & MONEY-Paintless Dent Repair is the most efficient andcost effective method for removing door dings and minor dents from yourautomobile. Our process does not disturb the paint - ensuring your factoryfinish and warranty remains intact.
COMMON QUESTIONS -If you have any questions, please contact us andwe will give you a satisfactory solution within one working day.
DOOR DINGS, DENTS DISAPPEAR QUICKLY! -Our process is the Simplest,Greenest, Cleanest and most Affordable repair in the auto body repairindustry.Paintless Dent Removal or Can remove, hail damage, door dings,minor collision dents, and creases.Experience Over 20 Years Experience In TheCollision Industry, With 10 Years Experience In Paintless Dent Repair
We Offer triple guarantee 100% Money Back Guarantee:
1. If you're not 100% happy with it, ship it back and we will refund your money.
2. If any part breaks or is damaged, ship it back and we will replace it forFREE.
3. If you ever lose the product, just let us know and we will ship you outanother one....for free!
4. If you need more puller tabs after you order it in 1 year let us know we willship you more for free!
How to use:
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stickenter into
the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket.
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue;
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, presslightly until the glue cures and adheres;
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue,pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with aflattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
1 x T-Bar Slide Hammer
24 x Pulling Tabs
1 x 20W Glue Gun
5 x Glue Sticks
1 x Rubber Hammer
5 x Nylon Tap Down Pens
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x Plastic Bottle
1 x Plastic Scrapper
1 x Waterproof Bookmark Catalogue