I was looking for chart paper that matched the writing paper I use in my kindergarten class. This was exactly what I was looking for and I love this product. I laminate the sheets and can use them for the kids to practice on before they write their finished product.
About This Item
- 1-1/2" with 3/4" broken midline and 1/2" skip space, bond paper
- Spiral-bound with 2-hold punch to hang on chart stand
- 7-inch picture story blank header at top of sheet
- Works great for classroom illustrating and writing stories, handwriting lessons, and art projects
- Pair with the Pacon Chart Stand
- Also available in unruled, 1.5" ruled, or with no cover
- KolorFast Tissue
- Fadeless Bulletin Board Paper
- Bordette Decorative Borders
- Creativity Street- Craft Basics, Glue, Scissors etc.
- Classroom Keepers Storage and Organization Products
- GoWrite Dry Erase Products
- Spectra Glitter
- Spectra Bleeding Art Tissue
- Art1st Art Papers
- Art Kraft Duo-Finish Kraft Paper
- Corobuff Corrugated Paper
- Trait-tex Yarn
- Facebook - paconcorp
- Pinterest - Pacon
- Youtube - PaconCorporation
|Number of Sheets|
|Number of Pages|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
24.00 x 4.30 x 6.00 Inches
Chart Tablet for Kindergarten
Pacon Story Chart Tablet
This tablet is good for interactive writing in kindergarten. I use a flip chart marker to model the writing process. I ordered several of these last year and am returning to buy again this year.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question