Was just what I was looking for to teach my handicap son to write his name. It also came I a pack of 500, so he can practice a lone time. He is in kindergarten
About This Item
- 1-1/8" ruling, 9/16" dotted midline and 9/16" skip space
- Conforms to Zaner-Bloser? handwriting program
- Works great for handwriting lessons and storytelling
- Blue headlines and dotted midlines with red baselines
- KolorFast Tissue
- Fadeless Bulletin Board Paper
- Bordette Decorative Borders
- Creativity Street- Craft Basics, Glue, Scissors etc.
- Classroom Keepers Storage and Organization Products
- GoWrite Dry Erase Products
- Spectra Glitter
- Spectra Bleeding Art Tissue?
- Art1st Art Papers
- Art Kraft Duo-Finish Kraft Paper
- Corobuff Corrugated Paper
- Trait-tex Yarn
- Facebook - paconcorp
- Pinterest - Pacon
- Youtube - PaconCorporation
You must be at least 5 years old to purchase this product.
|Number of Sheets|
|Number of Pages|
8 x 10 1/2
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.50 x 8.10 x 1.90 Inches
Good for beginners to learn to write small letters
I was searching around for paper for my classroom and took a chance. You can't beat $5 for 500 sheets of paper. I figured the paper would be thin - like the newspaper thin handwriting paper. It isn't - it is thicker and will stand up to kids who push too hard and have to erase a lot. This one is great for kids just learning to write - the lines are big. I think next time I will buy the ream with more lines per page but I will definitely buy this brand from walmart.com - best price I could find by a long shot.
Kids love it!
This is similar to what my PreK and Kinder children used in school. 500 sheets is plenty and they are getting lots of writing time at home this summer. Great value for the price.
Great product, great price
Best price around and Walmart provided the best customer support I've experienced in a long time.
first writing paper
Good for kindergarten through 2nd grade, bulk buy of 500 sheets a package at an affordable price. Delivered promptly. It was as described. I would recommend for schools and teachers especially --anyone who needs large amounts of this type of paper.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question