Well, normally these notebooks and papers are expensive, even during back to school sales. And you need a lot of these papers for little kids to practice. Mine is in first grade and I wish I had bought these papers when he was in kindergarten. They are perfectly spaced and best of all you get so many papers for such little price.
About This Item
- 1/2" ruling, 1/4" dotted midline and 1/4" skip space
- Conforms to Zaner-Bloser and D'Nealian handwriting programs
- Works great for handwriting lessons
- Blue headlines and dotted midlines with red baselines
- Use for storytelling lessons or simply practicing letters
- KolorFast Tissue
- Fadeless Bulletin Board Paper
- Bordette Decorative Borders
- Creativity Street- Craft Basics, Glue, Scissors etc.
- Classroom Keepers Storage and Organization Products
- GoWrite Dry Erase Products
- Spectra Glitter
- Spectra Bleeding Art Tissue?
- Art1st Art Papers
- Art Kraft Duo-Finish Kraft Paper
- Corobuff Corrugated Paper
- Trait-tex Yarn
- Facebook - paconcorp
- Pinterest - Pacon
- Youtube - PaconCorporation
You must be at least 5 years old to purchase this product.
|Number of Sheets|
|Number of Pages|
0 1/2 x 8
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.50 x 8.10 x 1.90 Inches
Perfect handwriting paper.
Perfect paper for primary students
I really like the way this paper is ruled with a solid red baseline, blue dashes for a middle line, and solid blue top line. It's great handwriting paper for first and second graders.
Great value for decent paper!
Compared numerous online retailers and this was by far the best value. Decent quality of paper. Much thicker than the dollar store handwriting tablets I've purchased in the past. Definitely will be purchasing again!
Very inexpensive handwriting paper. It is loose leaf, so single sheets.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question