Customers also viewed these products
Pace Cheese Melt, 32 oz
Customers also bought these products
- $2.08 Was $2.21Save $0.13
- $9.34 Was $9.84Save $0.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pace Cheese Melt:
- Pasteurized prepared cheese product
- One-third less fat than cheddar cheese
- Excellent source of calcium and a naturally gluten-free food
Ingredients: Milk, Water, Whey, Cheese Culture, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Cream, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Apo Carotenal And Annatto (Color), Sodium Citrate, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1452|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.56 x 8.56 x 2.78 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 370 Mg||15|
|Potassium 75 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I didn't try that (I like real cheese in my mac & cheese) - but the physical properties (melting / color / texture) seem practically identical with Velveeta. The only difference I noticed was that the taste of the Pace was much better than Velveeta.by MississippiYankee19/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?