PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter - Chrome FM-3700B
About this item
Customers also considered
- $31.95 Was $37.26Save $5.31
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The improved next generation of PUR faucet water filter is at your service with the PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter - Chrome FM-3700B. With 1-click installation, superior contaminant removal, and a Two-year warranty, there's never been an easier or more reliable way to get PUR water. Each PUR MineralClear faucet water filter gives you 100 gallons of clean, healthy, great-tasting water.
PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter - Chrome FM-3700B:
- MineralClear filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste - Only available with Advanced and AdvancedPlus Faucet Water Filters
- Filter removes 99% of lead and trace levels of pharmaceuticals* along with many other contaminants
- Easy 1-click installation makes it easy to remove and replace the PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter - Chrome FM-3700B when you need extra room in the sink
- 360-degree swivel allows it to fit well in most sinks
- Built-in electronic filter life indicator tells you when the filter needs to be changed
- High-quality construction: new finishes and materials stand up to tough kitchen use
- PUR MineralClear water filter replaces previous 3 Stage filter
Instructions: Easy 1-Click Installation: Installs with 1 click. No tools required.
|Filter Life:||100 gal|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FM-3700B|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The light went out on my unit after using it for 2 years so I just replace the filter every 90 days.by BUBBB8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately every 3 months depending on how much you use it.by Holly850148/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on use 3 months.by Cybernana8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you should have a light that flashes orange/red when the filter needs to be changed. as to how LONG each lasts depends on how much you use it filtered. mine generally last about 60 days.by ratethisproduct210/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- About every 3-4 months depending on usage.by PrimeTap10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is suppose to last 2-3 months. There is an indicator that will let you know when to change it.by sosororo8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 monthsby kerouac8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First, you need to consider what type of pipes you have in the house -- if they are old galvanized pipes then the corrosion in the pipe will already slow down the water. I have used the 3-stage for years now and it is always slow. I hate to tell you this, but as the filter gets used up it will go even slower. I always feel the weight of the old filter and the new one and you realize how much stuff it removes, so I think it is worth it.by mizlan9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your water pressure is probably lower than the recommended pressure. I have the same problem but I can live with it. I recommend that you simple fill a jug which is what I do. In my opinion Clean water is worth the slight extra time.by nosaint210/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only guessing. Mine have always run a lot slower than my regular faucet stream also. It is probably because the water has to go through all of the filter stages to be properly purified. The only other reason I can think of is due to the filter needing changing. I'm going to "assume" that is not it since the light tells you when to change the filter.by Holly850148/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It isn't that much longer to wait. I feel it is worth the wait when I drank nasty appartment water prior to this.by Cybernana9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- make sure you have good pressure at faucet. and that filter isn't clogged. other than that I dont know. it does run pretty slow though.by LookinForAGoodFilter9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you might need to change the filter. the water stream is smaller than the ordinary tap but mine fills up rather quickly unless the filter needs to be changed.by ratethisproduct25/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I bypass filtration when washing dirty dishes or do I have to take the whole device off the tap?
- No problem, you do not have to remove anything, just flip the black switch on the back of the filter. Its sinple and easy.by Gmaancy6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the black switch on the right side of the product flips up so that you get regular tap water - not the filtrated water.by mizlan5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is a valve handle on the side. I suggest that you use care however because the unit is NOT a toy to be handled or smacked around during the wash procedure. I usually remove the unit to wash dishes because it takes about 2 seconds to remove and replace. It is safer and reduces the risk of damage to my investment.by nosaint26/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You betcha! All of the PUR water filters have a bypass system on them.by Holly850149/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No need to remove just remember to change the switch from drinking water to regular use as shown.by Kntryluvngirl6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The filtration system has a separate valve to turn on when you want to use it. When you want to use regular tap water you leave the valve to the filter in the off position. You do not have to remove the filtration system to wash dishes.by Ladyinbell6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?