I was sent this shelter to review and we are looking forward to using it we will be going camping soon and will be using it as shade over our camper since I received it I have not been able to set it up because we have had bad rain here since I received it once I do set it up I will be glad to add another photo of it in use.
Ozark Trail Multi-purpose Tarp Shelter with Steel Poles
Arrives by Wed, Apr 8
In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
About This Item
- Lightweight shelter offers instant shade and weather protection
- UPF 50+ Protection
- Taped seams help prevent leaks
- Multiple set up options for an extremely versatile shade
- 6 stakes and 6 sandbags allow set up on diverse terrain
- Comes packed in an easy to carry stuff sack
- 6 guy ropes provide stability
- Dimensions: 12 ft. x 12 ft.
- Center Height: 84 in.
- Shade Area: 144 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 25 in. x 4.5 in. x 4.5 in.
- Packaged Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Shelter Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm UPF 50
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Frame Material: Steel poles
- Number of Poles: 2
- Number of Sand Bags: 6
- Number of Deck Feet: 2
- Number of ABS Stakes: 6
- Average Set-Up time for 2 people: 15 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below.
- For product questions or replacement parts, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model No.: W930
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water
Diverse set up options, Steel Poles, 12' x 12' shelter
|Manufacturer Part Number|
12 ft. x 12 ft.
Grey Flannel, Brilliant Red
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.00 x 12.00 x 7.00 Feet
Manuals & Guides
This has been used by a scout troop successfully in high winds and rain. It has grommets in all 4 corners and in the middle on two sides. It hasn't two sets of stakes for sand and regular soil. The poles are one height, they'd be amazing if they could have adjustable height though. I've used it in sand and it worked much better than a foldable canopy on a windy day at the lake. For those that have complained about this being difficult to use, that's because using a tarp like these does have some learning curve. I love that it folds small and fits in a bag that could be attached to a backpack. I ended up removing the red sand bags and leave those home since we camp on regular soil most of the time. This is a must have for any patrol.
Ozark Trail Versital Camping Tarp
Top quality material and seam sealed too. This size and weight make it perfect to carry in a day pack during any wilderness adventure - big or small. Presetting center tarp tie outs is easy with soda bottle tops. Check out a video ground cover setup https://youtu.be/GSbmbieHHvw.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question