Consider these popular products
Ozark Trail - Men's Eagle Waterproof Thinsulate Lace-Up Winter Snow Boots
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men'S Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. The lug outsoles are molded of a thermal plastic and are quite hard for durability, but flex some for comfort when walking. You would need to have some pullover tack or stretch chains for these boots to handle sheet ice.by Ovation201012/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are a bit slippery. They don't have the best grip. If you will be on Ice a lot these are not for you.by supamonkey12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not necessarily, I slid on ice a little bit here and there but I slid on ice a LOT less than I did when wearing regular shoes.by Wolfeh10/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby tigerluver12/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Ovation201012/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Be careful ; the ones I bought were way too small.by ronkleim12/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?