Customers also bought these products
- from $16.47
- from $16.77
- from $10.97
Ozark Trail Men's Bandy Waterproof Hiker
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get affordable outdoor gear with Ozark Trail Men's Bandy Waterproof Hiker. Constructed with genuine leather upper, these men's shoes can keep up with your outdoor hobbies. Enhanced with an antimicrobial treatment, these shoes resist odor and infection. Plus, these men's boots are waterproofed for all-weather wear on long and demanding climbs. The athletic design is enhanced with a molded sole for support while running or hiking. Excellent for active hobbies, Ozark Trail's shoes for men are a smart summertime investment. With sturdy stitching and easy lace-up fastening, the shoes are ready for a demanding weekend in the mountains. With a reinforced heel and toe, these boots are ready for your daily challenges. And the cushioned upper makes all-day movement comfortable. Whether you're a recreational hiker, mountain climber, or need casual support, you'll get reliable support from these men's boots. If you need a new pair of supportive athletic shoes, consider adding Ozark Trail Men's Bandy Waterproof Hiker to your outdoors wear wardrobe.
Ozark Trail Men's Bandy Waterproof Hiker:
- Ozark Trail men's hiking shoes
- Genuine leather upper
- Cushioned upper for comfort
- Hiking shoe soles
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Easy lacing system
- Antimicrobial treatment for all-day freshness
- Ideal for hiking and other active hobbies
Explore this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are not insulatedby tinydangers2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I used them in the winter in Denver, CO. Very warm. Great boots for cold weather!by Mardigan6119/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have worn them in Flagstaff, AZ & Lake Tahoe, NV in the Winter snows and was very comfortable.by CONSUMER4U6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're warm if you make them warm by using heavy Merino wool socks and sock liners.by sternej6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not very ..i'd go with Timberlands if ya want foot warmthby duke95554/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not all that warm in the toes, you could buy them a half size bigger and use thick socks or double them up. They are only waterproof near the bottom, not on top where the ties are, you may need golashes for that. Hope that helps.by Worknstiff1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not a winter boot.. soles are not goodby pahewitt1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these boots will work great, but one needs to wear wool socks also.by WRENCHTURNER12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i work outside year round in the snow , sleat, ice ect...wearing apair of thick boot socks and i gurantee your feet will stay warm and dryby scooter31112/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I've seen, when ordering, but my 11 size feet are a bit wider than most and haven't found any issues in the 8 years I've been wearing them.by CONSUMER4U6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for wide sizes u get the Bandy II. It's the same boot just widerby tinydangers12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did when I bought my first pair a year ago. It was BANDY II WW on the tag which I still have. Second pair I ordered this week by same number came as an M width. Cannot find WW and moreby rhou6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these do not come in Wide sizesby KTina41/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but soles don't last not even a monthby pahewitt12/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these boots are, to me, a meadium size at the botton. to fit a wider foot, loosen the laces and they should work great. most of the local stores carry them, so give them a try.by WRENCHTURNER11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a pair of 13W in this boot at home right now but was on here looking for a replacement pair because my local store doesn't have any. So they have made them in the past just maybe not anymore.by pmizell10/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?