Customers also considered
- Rollback$9.00 Was $13.00Save $4.00
- $16.70 Was $20.66Save $3.96
- $9.95 List price $14.99Save $5.04
- $18.77 Was $19.99Save $1.22
- Reduced Price$22.07 List price $39.95Save $17.88
- $9.49 List price $14.99Save $5.50
- Rollback$9.71 Was $11.34Save $1.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep plenty of water on hand with the Ozark Trail Desert Patrol 6-Gal Water Jug. This BPA-free container features a traditional jerry can design. It has an angled handle for easier lifting and pouring.
Ozark Trail Desert Patrol 6-Gal Water Jug:
- Traditional jerry can design
- Heavy-duty plastic construction
- Spout system
- Angled handle for 2-handed gripping
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8580-44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, gasoline can only be carried in bright red cans and must be clearly marked GASOLINEby happycamper3619/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- if you put gasoline, it will swell and possibly explode. i would not store gasoline in this container. it is for storing water. water doesnt have gas to cause it to swell and build up pressure and explode :)by Hackenholt9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this container to fill my RV. I would think it should fit most any camper. I'm guessing the spout is about 4-5 inches longby RealtorSamir7/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Spout is about 4 inches.by SoCalFightOn9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not without chlorine added. I plan on changing the water monthly. You might Try buying the lifesaver 20000 water filter.by Macklondike10/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says BPA free. I'm using it for my emergency water supply. I plan to change it out every 6 months.by SoCalFightOn2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$40.39 Was $46.13Save $5.74