Great idea. Tent forms one wall. Easy to get in and out of the tent without getting wet. Set up camp under my easy-up. Made a wet weekend camp trip great. Loved it. (Sorry I didn't get a picture of the tent and top, but dinner was slowly smoked pork chops on the open fire. Grabbed them from Wal-Mart on the way there.)
About This Item
Ozark Trail 4-Person 9 x 7 ft. ConnecTent for Straight-leg Canopy:
- Clips into your 10 ft. x 10 ft. straight-leg canopy (sold separately) and cannot stand alone without the canopy
- Fits 1 queen size air bed or 4 sleeping bags
- Hanging tent with clip set-up on 10 ft. x 10 ft. Ozark Trail Canopy
- Universal canopy accessory fits 10 ft. x 10 ft. straight-leg canopy
- 1 Easy access "D" style door has a window that zips for privacy or rolls down for increased ventilation
- 1 E-port for convenient electrical cord access
- 1 movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- 2 windows and mesh ceiling provide cross-ventilation while keeping the bugs out
- The windows of the tent zip up to provide extra privacy and protection from rain
- Contains hanging organizers and pockets for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- Folds compactly for easy transport and storage
- 2 guy ropes provide stability
- Floor Dimensions: 9 ft. x 7 ft.
- Center Height: 66 in.
- Floor Area: 63 sq. ft.
- Duffle measures 16 in. x 7 in. x 9 in.
- Carry Weight: 8.14 lbs.
- Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Rain Fly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Mesh Fabric: Polyester 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Oxford 210D
- Frame Material: Not included. Clips into your canopy.
- Seam Tape Location: Lower wall, 4 corner vertical seam line & fly
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 2
- Number of E-Ports: 1
- Number of Media Pockets: 1
- Number of 2-Section Pockets: 2
- Number of Poles: 1
- Number of Guy Ropes: 2
- Number of Steel Stakes: 6
- Tent Set-Up System: Pin & Ring
- Average Set-Up Time for 2 People: 5 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below.
- For product questions, replacement parts or an extra copy of the set-up instructions, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model No.: W634.1A
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 7.00 x 5.50 Feet
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Love these tents!!
Used these tents with the 10*10 ozark trail canopy for a recent camping trip...set up was simple, packed back into original bags easily!! Withstood 20+ mph winds like a champ!! Great product for the $$$!
A Great Addition To Any 10x10 canopy!
An under $40 tent? I did not exactly have high expectations. It turned out much better than I could ever have hoped for. For starters, I do not have an Ozark Trail canopy. I have another brand with an easy-up style system. Fortunately, the connections still work with a few minor modifications. I have included photos that show how we connected the tent to the canopy frame. I will add rings into the upper two corners of the canopy and to the bottoms of the legs to make it easier to connect the bungee cord clips. The pictures show that you can connect without the modifications, but adding the rings will make it easier setup. The interior provides ample space for a queen size mattress with enough room on all sided of the mattress to move around. If you are six foot tall, the tent is not quite tall enough for you, but it is meant for sleeping and not for milling about. The overall construction is good as well and the seams on the fly are factory sealed. We like it enough that we picked up a second one for the other side of the canopy. For under $40, you can't go wrong!
Ozark Connect Tent
We love the connect tents. Purchased two.
I love it!
I love my connectent tent. Everyone gets a kick out of it too, because it is different and just FUN! I have not tried a queen in it and don't think I'd try 4pp, but it perfect for me and my dog! You need to have the right canopy for it to fit just right. I do not have a pic with the "right canopy" one of these pictures shows making it work with a 12X12 canopy (which is too wide) and the other picture is with EZ up brand canopy, which is too high (tall) on its lowest setting.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question