Similar items in stock
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.97Save $20.97
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.97Save $20.97
- Rollback$259.00 Was $279.00Save $20.00
Ozark Trail 6-Person Vacation Cabin Tent
Customers also viewed these products
- $153.75 List price $279.99Save $126.24
- Reduced Price$139.99 List price $169.99Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Create a cozy home away from home with this Ozark Trail cabin dome tent that's perfect for outdoor adventures with family and friends.
Ozark Trail 6-Person Vacation Cabin Tent:
- Two-room dome tent
- 100-percent polyester construction with color-coded metal frame
- Ozark Trail 6-person tent features a dome design
- Seven windows and mesh roof for excellent ventilation
- Welded tub floor to keep you dry
- Hanging shelves for storage
- Wheeled nylon carrying bag
- Rain fly
- Side port for an optional window air conditioner
- Side access port for an electrical cord
- Sleeps six people
- Tent assembly requires two or more people
- Ozark Trail cabin dome tent has a 6-month replacement parts warranty
|Tent Type:||Cabin Tents|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WT121510-1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||180.00 x 120.00 x 86.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- It says porch, but its more like a room. The tent is one whole piece with floor. The front room, porch, has large net windows that you can close up, and the entrance is flaps that can either be solid, or you can zip it down and have a mesh door. You can also pull the flaps to the side and have an open more porch like entrance.by 1stClarinet7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes sealed tightby Frog20108/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the floor extends the entire length and width of the tent.by MeHerein7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the porch area has a floor. The tent has 1 big floor with 6 inch side walls. It rained on us and the rain stayed out. The tent was dry and we relaxed in the front porch room while it rained.by MikeM945667/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about the price (compared to better brands its a cheap 2 room tent, ours caved in from water) But basicly there are 2 rooms, the back room could probably fit 6 people itself if you wanted to be arm to arm. The front room they kind of advertise as a porch, but it does close up to become a room. Using it as a room this tent can fit 10 people.by 1stClarinet7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fit my 3 kids dog and wife no prb and had lots of room in back so id say 8-10 depending on size of personsby Frog20106/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe "sleeps 6" refers to the interior room, and not the screened porch area, which can be used for sleeping by zipping up the window covers.by MeHerein7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should say sleeps 10.by pceola6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not exactly sure, but my 6'1" husband can walk around without stooping at all.by Ktbug307/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's very tall. I didn't measure it before it broke or I would go measure it for you, but I am 5'5 and to turn the light we hung at the center in the back room I had to stand on a plastic chair to reach it.by 1stClarinet7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6'by mezzomaniac7/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $25.20 Was $32.94Save $7.74