Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you're on the trail, at work or even at school, stay hydrated all day with the Ozark Trail 1-Gal Insulated Jug. A tightly fitting, removable, insulating case keeps your drinks cool or warm for hours. This 1-gal jug features an easy-pour, wide mouth design that makes filling a breeze. It sports a convenient, comfortable shoulder strap. The handle on the side allows it to be carried with ease, similar to a canteen. This BPA-free jug provides an ideal way to stay hydrated during a variety of activities. Take it on your next outing and have a cold beverage close at all times.
Ozark Trail 1-Gal Insulated Jug:
- Dimensions: 8.75"L x 5"W x 11"H
- 1-gal capacity
- Made of polyethylene
- BPA-free jug
- Wide mouth
- Lid with drink/pour spout
- Insulated wrap with bottom zipper
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded carry handle
- Comes in colors blue, green and red
|Recommended Use:||Great for Picnics, Camping or Sporting Events|
|Fluid Ounces:||128 Ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3104-50|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 5.50 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- HI GUNNY: I just keep mine upright in my truck space.by awordwoman2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- does your white roborben which is located in the top come out ? i think so yes, you need to get bigger roberben , to make sure it is no space left. when you scrue it on the jag it will be fine.by katherinad2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby awordwoman7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby katherinad7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since I only carry water in mine, every once in a while I unzip red cover and shake alittle vinegar around. I do not put any plastic in dishwaster or microwave.by awordwoman12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?