Oxy Clinical Advanced Face Wash Acne Treatment, 4 oz
About this item
About this item
- 25 times more acne medicine remains on the skin after rinsing
- Uses: treats and helps prevent acne blemishes.
- Clinical results without a prescription
- Gentle enough to use every day
Health Concern: Acne treatment;Breakouts and Acne
Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates copolymer, anhydrous citric acid, astragalus membranaceus root extract, c8-22 alkyl acrylates/methacrylic acid crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, edetate disodium, forsythia suspensa fruit extract, fragrance, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20, peg/ppg-8/3 diisostearate, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, sorbic acid, trolamine.
Ingredients: Active ingredient - purpose:Salicylic Acid 2% - acne treatment.Inactive ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Edentate Disodium, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sorbic Acid, Trolamine.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2%, acne treatment.;Salicylic acid 2%
Instructions: Wet face, then gently massage cleanser onto skin. Rinse well And pat dry. Use twice daily.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- When using this productAvoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Pregnancy/BreastfeedingIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.