Oven Fry: Extra Crispy For Chicken Seasoned Coating, 4.2 Oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $14.19 Was $16.74Save $2.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Oven Fry: Extra Crispy Chicken Seasoned Coating helps you to create tasty meal. The packages comes with what you need for mess-free meal preparation. This Oven Fry chicken coating comes in a 4.2 oz package.
Oven Fry: Extra Crispy For Chicken Seasoned Coating, 4.2 Oz:
- Wheat flour, salt, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils
- Great fried chicken taste without the mess
- 4.2 oz of oven fry seasoning
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Soybean And Cottonseed), Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Dextrose, Defatted Soy Grits, Monosodium Glutamate, Paprika, Onion Powder, Spices, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Tbhq (Preservative).
Instructions: You will need: 2 1/2 lb. Bone-In chicken (6 To 8 pieces), with orwithout skin or 2 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast halves And waterto moisten. Preheat oven To 400f. 1. To prepare: moisten chicken withwater; shake off excess. Empty coating mixture onto plate. 2. coatchicken on all sides by pressing firmly into mixture. Discard anyremaining mixture. 3. bake at 425f in oiled baking pan until cookedthrough. Do not cover. Bone-In: bake 20 minutes. Turn And bake 20minutes more. Total: 40 minutes. Boneless: bake 20 minutes. Do not turn.
Explore this item
|Features:||Great fried chicken taste - without the mess , Extra crispy , Seasoned coating for chicken|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 420 Mg||18|
|Total Carbohydrate 10 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not used this in the microwave but I see no reason why you could not.by LinMc8/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not tried it microwaved, but I don't think it would be very good. It crisps up in the oven. I think in the microwave it would become soft.by Slape7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, chicken would not get crispy. Conventional or toaster oven is your best choice.by Littleblondie9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oven Fry: Extra Crispy for Chicken Sesaoned Coating, is not microwaveable.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products