Outdoor Seasons Squirrel Be Gone III Bird Feeder
Customers also considered
- $20.11 Was $22.89Save $2.78
- $27.15 List price $29.99Save $2.84
- Rollback$34.97 Was $38.24Save $3.27
- $12.01 Was $14.38Save $2.37
- $27.52 Was $32.39Save $4.87
- $15.79 Was $19.19Save $3.40
- $11.81 List price $16.97Save $5.16
- $20.61 Was $24.00Save $3.39
- $15.36 Was $23.10Save $7.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Outdoor Seasons Squirrel Be Gone III Bird Feeder has an innovative design that allows you to attract and feed the birds you want to feed while keeping squirrels from gaining access to the food. The weight of a squirrel on the perch or any other part of the metal frame will close the feeder, shutting off the squirrel's ability to reach the seed. This saves you from wasted seed and deters squirrels from nesting nearby. In addition to feeding birds, this feeder also enhances the look of your outdoor space with its sleek and delightful finish. This tower features nine feeding ports, accommodating multiple birds, and has a seed capacity of over 8 pounds. The three-cavity design helps you store a variety of seeds.
While it is compact, this garden bird feeder is made from heavy-duty materials so you can count on the Outdoor Seasons Squirrel Be Gone III Bird Feeder for years to come.
Outdoor Seasons Squirrel Be Gone III Bird Feeder:
- Outdoor bird feed features nine feeding ports for birds to feed normally
- Closes with a squirrel's weight on the perch or any part of the sliding protective metal frame
- Separate 3-cavity design allows for a variety of different seed mixes
- Features rugged, heavy-duty construction to withstand the outdoors
- Seed capacity of over eight pounds
- From Outdoor Seasons, Model No. 337
- Nice aged metal finish
- Includes hanging strap
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||337|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Animal Type:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 10.00 x 21.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What weight shuts it down? I don't want to block the cardinals, or even the blue jays that show up from time to time.
- I'm don't know the exact weight required to pull it down, but I do know that cardinals do not pull it down. I have tons of cardinals that feed at mine. I wasn't aware that blue jays ate seed....I thought they only ate bugs. I don't have them feed at mine.by Sudu11/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My squirrel weight did not shut it down, so I don't think you will have a problem with any of your birds.by ugotmail6/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 3 different weight spring "adjusters".....I keep mine on the "heaviest"...when all the birds get on, the "lightest" setting would start to close the ports....since it's the WEIGHT on the feeding area that's attached to the wire around it that closes the ports. Even on the "heaviest" setting...it SEEMS to be able to remain open with a lot of "pulling down" force....the squirrels are still too heavy and the ports still close down. I've had Blue Jays at mine....but, it's kinda "short" feeding port distance...Jays and Cardinals don't really like to perch like that....BUT, doesn't mean they won't....and they have on mine. Their weight doesn't close the ports, though.by CCMe7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This feeder has adjustable tension to allow birds of all sizes to feed and to keep the squirrels away.by Woodstream6/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Mark6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely. I fill one of the three seed compartments with black sunflower seeds.by FriscoBirdwatcher10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep, & with 3 compartments you can mix it upby Ditchdigr2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Nanforthebirds5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will spring back up.by Sudu5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by Sleuth775/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?