Great Quality Backpack. Keep in mind, this backpack is for a long torso. Otherwise, the top of the backpack will dig into your neck and just not sit right. But, for a taller person, it has an amazing fit. So many pockets and secure straps and pockets for everything. It's a perfect hiking and camping backpack for someone. And the color is amazing!
About This Item
Outdoor Products Vortex Backpack:
- Two oversize main compartments to hold your gear
- Large front pocket comes with a built-in deluxe organizer and a detachable key clip
- Deluxe cool padded back for added ventilation
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Two side compression straps to balance your load
- 30 Liter Cargo Capacity
- 19.7"" x 12.3"" x 7.4""
- 1975 cubic inches
- Plain + Simple Lifetime Guarantee. Others say it, we actually do it. No limitations, no stipulations, no jumping through hoops. Outdoor Products will replace for any reason-free of charge-any defect in our product. Whether you bought it in 1984 or yesterday, our Plain + Simple Lifetime Guarantee still applies and we will happily send you a new one.
Fabric Care Instructions: Using a mild soap and a damp sponge, wipe out the inside and outside of the bag. Be sure to completely air dry the pack with the zippers open prior to storing. Stubborn stains may require scrubbing with a soft bristle nylon brush. However, please note that excessive cleaning may damage the protective fabric coatings and is NOT RECOMMENDED. Never put your pack in the washer or dryer. Heat will damage the protective fabric coatings.
Front pocket with built-in deluxe organizer and key clip
|Manufacturer Part Number|
The Outdoor Recreation Group
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.70 x 12.30 x 7.40 Inches
This is a very solid backpack for the price! I also have a few other name brand packs, but I find this one gets used the most! One of my favorite features is how adjustable the straps are- whether I use it for school or on vacation. And at half the price of other brands- kinda makes it bargain....
Love this backpack! This is our second Outdoor Products backpack. The first I bought as a school backpack for a kid maybe 10 years ago. This thing is durable. We've since used it for hiking and travel. Love the lifetime warranty. This one was purchased so we had two.
Great backpack for hiking!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question