Customers also viewed these products
- from $3.26
- from $29.66
- from $6.68
- from $326.99
- from $22.32
Outdoor Products Single Camlock Trekking Pole
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the great outdoors with this Outdoor Products Trekking Pole. The trekking pole allows you to keep your balance while you're hiking up a steep hill or on rough terrain. Whether for backpacking trips or daily hiking exercises, you can use the hiking trekking pole to help you during your outdoor adventure. Match the colors of nature by choosing one of the two color options for this trekking pole: blue or green. Bring this helpful pole along during hiking and keep your balance on the way up those steep landscapes.
Outdoor Products Single Camlock Trekking Pole:
- Rubber cap for use on hard surfaces
- Adjustable handle strap
- Latch lock system
- Pole height adjustment
- Single Camlock hiking pole colors: blue, green
|Color:||Green , Other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 1.50 x 26.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a little over 4 feet.by CHIMPIMP11/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 52-53"by saveatWM8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is adjustable in length but I use it around 120 cm. the full extension is available on the web site.by ABOPAO8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never really measured. Normally I go with it around 42 to 44 inches end to end. Going down steep slopes I will extend it a bit farther to help control my speed.by dakotarunner8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this pole have the SOCK Absober kind? Meaning they give a little when you push down on them?
- I was disappointed. It does not have shock absorber.by CHIMPIMP4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No shock absorber.by Nutsmaggo1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 pole only. It only comes with a rubber tip for hard or slick surfaces which slips over the carbide tip. There is a rubber disc which rides above the tip to stop it from sinking into mud, snow or sand.by CHIMPIMP3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One pole for the price.by Nutsmaggo3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?