Customers also considered
- $146.51 Was $199.99Save $53.48
- Reduced Price$69.94 List price $129.95Save $60.01
- Reduced Price$64.94 List price $129.95Save $65.01
- $194.97 List price $219.99Save $25.02
- $34.08 Was $35.95Save $1.87
- Reduced Price$64.95 List price $199.95Save $135.00
- $251.34 List price $362.50Save $111.16
- $399.00 List price $499.00Save $100.00
About this item
About this item
Create a your very own backyard theater with this Outdoor Inflatable Movie Screen. It lets you bring your favorite movies, cartoons and TV shows to a big screen right in your home. This airblown movie screen makes a wonderful addition to parties, cookouts, sleepovers and other fun events with family and friends. It measures 12' wide, 9.5' tall and 149" diagonally and is made from tough lightweight nylon that is weatherproof and fade-resistant. A small fan pumps up this outdoor movie screen in minutes and keeps it inflated throughout the show. Once inflated, it can be easily moved to the desired location and positioned to optimize the viewing experience. This screen comes with tethers in multiple sizes, as well as several tether and base stakes to help keep it secure. A spare fuse and a durable bag for storage when not in use are also included.
12' Outdoor Inflatable Movie Screen:
- A small fan pumps up this inflatable movie screen in minutes and keeps it inflated
- Outdoor movie screen measures: 12' wide, 9.5' tall and 149" diagonally
- A projector and speakers are not included
- Inflatable movie screen set includes:
- Airblown inflatable frame
- Airblown movie screen
- 8 tether stakes
- 8 base stakes
- 4 long tethers
- 4 short tethers
- 1 spare fuse
- 1 storage bag
- Made from tough lightweight nylon that is weatherproof and fade-resistant
- Can be easily moved to the desired location after inflated
- Brings your favorite movies, TV shows and home videos to the big screen in your very own backyard
- Wonderful addition to parties, cookouts, sleepovers and other fun events
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39121-32|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||169.60 x 35.43 x 118.11 Inches|
Ask a question
- Could be used indoors. The blowers are relatively quiet.by FloridaFather8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use our screen indoors on occasion. The screen itself buckles onto the inflatable part. I use bungee cords and use the screen without the inflatable part anytime I can. The blowers are a bit noisy, so using the screen without the inflatable is much more injoyable. We even put 2 - 2x6 boards on our friends backyard fence. I bungee the screen to the boards in less than 2 minutes ;)by RayJayz7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't recommend you use it indoors it is too large. Unless you have a huge room somewhere in your home. It is not the loud outdoors you won't notice it.by da18judge8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The screen can be used indoors, but it is intended for outdoor use. The fans are not whisper quiet. If you plan to use it indoors; I would sugest a good sound systme that can drown out the fan noise. As a reference point, if you were running 2 normal box fans; this is about how loud the movie screen fans would sound.by JBINTX6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by FloridaFather7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I connected my laptop, ps3, xbox but have yet to try my cable. All works great very easy set up. Ps3 hdmi looks best.by da18judge7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You must firstconnect your PC or Cable to an image/movie projector. The Outdoor Movie Screen is only a screen for displaying a picture onto, it is not an image projector. You must have an image/movie projector to go along with the screen.by JBINTX7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a projector and want to buy this screen. What else do I need to watch a movie? Speakers, receiver? Need help. Thanks.
- If you have projector with good speakers, which most don't, you don't need anything else. Otherwise a set of outdoor speakers with amp would make it a complete experience.by FloridaFather9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a few extension cords one for projector screen one for projector, a receiver, speakers. One more Ext. Cord for bluray player. Speakers on my projector bad quality for movie.by da18judge1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a projector, you will most likely need to add some speakers so the sound volume is loud enough, especially when used outside. Obviously, you will need a DVD player connected to the projector if it is not already built into the projector. Other than this, you wil be good to go. Enjoy!by JBINTX7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.00
- $146.51 Was $199.99Save $53.48