I just received my carpet today and absolutely love it I have it in front of my front door. I was going to order another one for my hallway but I must of got it on sale. I would definitely recommend buying this.
Ottomanson Ottohome Collection Solid Hallway Wedding Aisle & Kitchen Non Slip Rubber Backing Area or Runner Rugs
Arrives by Tue, Aug 18
- 100% premium quality nylon
- Hallway, Wedding Aisle & Kitchen Runner Rugs
- Stain Resistant and Durable
- Non-slip rubber backing for stay put performance
- Ideal for busy homes and offices with high traffic, kids and pets
About This Item
- %100 premium quality Nylon
- Functional features
- Non-slip rubber back
- Stay-put performance
- Pet and Family Friendly
- Non-shedding and fade resistant Practical Low Pile
- Perfectly convenient for your busy home or office with high traffic
- Ideal for everyday use in hallways or kitchens
- Solid design is easy to style and clean
- Exceptionally durable power-loomed construction to serve you for long years to come
- Have PEACE OF MIND: Ottomanson earned customers' spurs and has been a trusted brand for unsurpassed quality and service in the area rug category.
I need cheap rugs so I can lay them thru out the house so the dogs can walk on them. They don?t like walking on the hardwood floor. So these are perfect for me.
I love this runner. Just what I was looking for for my bedroom. Good quality. would recommend to anyone.
Thin to fit under door but not flappy. Durable. Nice rubber pad. Does not move around once laid on floor. Good quality for price.
Nice for the price
I really wanted the black but it was about $30 more so I got the red. It is nice for my kitchen. I wanted something that wont show any stains and so far its been ok.
Washes great stays in place no fading after washing
Thin but it does not wash well
Collects wayyyyyy to much dust anything that comes near this collects in it im constantly vacuuming it if not it'll look awful size is okay for in front of kitchen but not a normal size hallway I would not recommend
The rug constantly slips out of place and moves towards the wall. I keep moving it back to the center of the floor.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question