I tried another brand as part of a deal when I bought my phone. Unfortunately when I dropped it, it broke my phone! I had to replace the new phone. So, I replaced my case too! Back to otterbox! The brand I have trusted for years and they haven't failed me yet!
About This Item
The OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy S10. Purple Nebula version.rnrnProtect your device with Defender Series Screenless Edition — the legendary Galaxy S10 rugged case. Direct screen access, a non-slip grip and an included holster make this a hard-working case that's built tough for real life.rnrnFeatures:rn- Inner hard shell, outer slipcover and holster deliver multi-layer defensern- Screenless design provides flawless touch responsern- Port covers prevent dirt, dust and lint from clogging jacks and portsrn- Included holster functions as a swiveling belt clip and a hands-free kickstand
- brand: OTTERBOX
- type: Hybrid Case
- compatible model: For Samsung Galaxy S10
- design/finish: Plain
- material: Rigid Plastic
- color: Purple
- compatible brand: For Samsung
- Compatible with Galaxy S10 for Best results, we recommend removing the pre-installed screen protector prior to use of the case.
- Multi-layer defense: solid inner shell and soft outer cover (NO BUILT IN screen protector)
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hands-free media viewing
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- Includes Otter Box limited lifetime warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic. Polycarbonate shell
|Cell Phone Case Type|
For Samsung Galaxy S10
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.50 x 1.30 x 6.50 Inches
Won't have phone without Otter Defender
I purchased my new phone with the caveat that an OTTER Defender would fit my new Samsung 10 as my old Samsung 5 phone never broke with my previous defender case. I wasn't disappointed. The blue is good for men or women. It protects from my many, many drops.
Best phone cover. Fantastic
I had otter box b4 and v pleased. For new s10 I bought a Spigel which was v good but dumped it due to slippyness for this Otter Defender. Stays in my hand, no slip and Socket covers avoids debris. The belt attachment I wouldn't bother with. Too big, too rigid. Wouldn't trust it in rough woods where I crawl often.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question