Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Oster Oatmeal Naturals Insect Guard Pet Shampoo is proudly made of all natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100 percent free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. The Insect Guard formulation provides a natural alternative to medicated flea and tick shampoos to repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. A unique blend of citronella extract, clove oil and lemongrass extract naturally guards against insects and contributes to a rich Berry Blossom fragrance.
Oster Oatmeal Naturals Insect Guard Pet Shampoo, Berry Blossom, 18 fl oz:
- Made with all natural, pH balanced biodegradable ingredients
- 100 percent free of alcohol, dyes and parabens
- Soothes and protects
- Lifts more dirt and provides longer-lasting fragrance than other shampoos
- Repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Provides a natural alternative to medicated flea and tick shampoos
- Features a unique blend of citronella extract, clove oil and lemongrass extract
- Berry Blossom fragrance
|Manufacturer Part Number:||078590-140-001|
|Brand:||Oster Animal Care|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 3.75 x 9.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How long does repellent of Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitos last? 30 days? Or just for timeframe of 3-7 days?
- I have 3 dogs and 6 cats. I usually wash my dogs every week and a half to two weeks. With that schedule, I don't have any problems with fleas or ticks. I don't usually bathe my cats, as they don't go outside, but you can use this Shampoo on cats if need be.by Blondiee109/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can, as this doesn't have any chemical insect repellant. It uses natural ingredients to keep insects off your pets. This means you can use it with your monthly Flea treatments. It is formulated with natural citronella, clove oil and lemongrass extract as a natural alternative to guard and repel insects, including fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on catsby Blondiee109/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a good horse shampoo, I recommend going to any local feed store and buying "Orvis". Try mixing it with Avon skin so soft to help repell mosquitoes and other bugs. It will make the coat shine, smell good, and it's easy to use with soap, water and a sponge.by AJones9/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?