Customers also considered
- from $29.92
- $26.89 Was $28.70Save $1.81
- $18.39 List price $21.99Save $3.60
- $24.41 List price $34.99Save $10.58
- $32.00 List price $42.99Save $10.99
- Rollbackfrom $19.96
- Reduced Price$33.99 List price $60.68Save $26.69
- $24.94 List price $34.99Save $10.05
- from $19.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make waffles anytime you like with the Oster 8" Belgian Waffle Maker. It has a cool-touch handle for extra safety. This Oster Belgian waffle maker also has a deep rim that helps keep batter from spilling onto your counter top. It features a red power on indicator light and a green ready indicator light. Both lights are located on the top of the lid so they are easy to see. This stainless steel waffle maker has an adjustable temperature control dial that lets you choose your preferred cooking time. This handy feature allows you to cook waffles that are either light and fluffy or crispy and crunchy. The Oster 8" Belgian Waffle Maker is manufactured with a non-stick round baking plate so your culinary creations are easy to remove when fully cooked. It also has a floating hinge to help ensure uniform thickness and even baking. This stainless steel waffle maker has a polished finish and a durable housing. It would make a great addition to just about any kitchen.
Oster 8" Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel:
- Waffle maker with stainless steel housing
- Adjustable temperature control allows you to make light and fluffy or crispier waffles
- Non-stick top and bottom cooking surfaces
- Cool-touch handle
- Deep rim helps prevent batter spills
- Easy-to-see power on and ready indicator lights
- 8" round baking plate
- This Oster Belgian waffle maker comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Easy to use, clean and store
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Material:||Stainless steel housing|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CKSTWF2000|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 5.20 x 10.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 8 inby MarisaV12/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup as long u do goodby Jotes12/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't cook well to start with no matter the batter. Uneven heating and soggy waffles will result no matter if gluten free or not. Choose another ironby Cruse812/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- I just it is relative. Like $7.99 is seven and some change. The inside waffle eating space is 7.25 inches. The outside included measures 7.75 inches.by JDG111312/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The device measures 7 7/8" but waffles expand a bit and are 8".by DnDMcD1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I put them on an 8 inch paper plate and they had no room left on the edge of the plate.by katywill12/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and maybe a bit largerby supersport4541/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. I have not measured mine but I am sure it is. The waffle comes almost to the edge.by spicyanimechick1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it make a full 8 inch waffle. easy to useby sooup1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. As long as you put enough batter to cover the whole waffle iron, it will come out a uniform 8".by DCGuy6412/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used 3/4 cup batter and the waffles are about half an inch thick. If you use more batter, the extra will run out the sides. If you don't mind cleaning up the mess, use more. We also use a thicker batter but the waffles are soft. I toast them for the crunch.by JDG11137/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT thick like the commercial ones. I've used the machines inside of hotels and these are not as thick.by Indianchica5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are Belgian style and measure about 5/8" thick.by DnDMcD7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- almost A INCH HIGH !by Sunshinekid19578/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what u get in the store onesby jodeeterri11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- in a guess about half inch ..(Havent used a tape measure to check..)by SCRAPPER1238/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on your batter. I like my batter thicher, so the waffles are about 3/4 inch thisk. Yummy.by Pootiebear1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have not tried making anything gluten free in it yet, but i have used several different types of consistencies in mine (biscuit dough, brownie batter, cookie dough, cake batter, etc) & they all turn out great.by nicfury9/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this waffle maker to make gluten free waffles and used Gluten Free Bisquick. It worked great!by GrandmaLynn10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use it for ground flax cookes goodby ohioshoper10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have any personal experience with gluten free cooking, so I asked a friend who has to cook gluten free. She said that she has made gluten free waffles in a waffle maker similar to mine and she has had great success. I hope this helps you.by Donna10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have not tested this waffle maker to make gluten free waffles, and therefore do not have any recipes or advice on how to best cook that type of waffle using our waffle maker. We would advise following your recipe to make the best waffles, gluten free or otherwise.by Oster Brand Team12/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Oster Brand TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$35.00 Was $39.99Save $4.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $20.22