In my opinion this Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is the best bacon! Its good, Ive recently started baking my bacon which makes it so much easier with a quick cleanup! I feel like its priced just as much/as little as the other brands of bacon, and I would definitely recommending this to others!
About This Item
- One 16 oz. package of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is bacon with a smoky flavor
- Naturally smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods for a classic bacon flavor
- Hand-trimmed cuts from pork raised without hormones
- Use this bacon for cooking and adding to recipes
- Package of consistently cut bacon slices
- Sealed plastic packaging to preserve freshness
Ingredients: Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated. Cooking Directions: (Appliances & desired crispness of bacon varies, cooking times are guidelines). Stove: Cook bacon in unheated skillet on medium 8 to 10 min., turning frequently. Oven: Bake bacon at 400F in shallow pan 13 to 15 min. (No turning necessary). Microwave: Place 2 bacon slices between paper towels on microwaveable plate: Cook on high 1 to 1-1/2 min. (Caution: Plate may be hot.) Once opened, use within 7 days.
Safe Handling Instructions: Safe-Handling InstructionsThis product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe-handling instructions.Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.Cook thoroughly.Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
0.81 x 10.69 x 7.22 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.