Oscar Mayer Olive Loaf, 8 oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$27.63 List price $37.53Save $9.90
- Reduced Price$71.51 List price $90.34Save $18.83
- Reduced Price$10.63 List price $14.49Save $3.86
- Reduced Price$41.53 List price $56.31Save $14.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Oscar Mayer Olive Loaf:
- Fully cooked
- Made with chicken and pork
- Resealable packaging
- Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Olives (Water, Pimientos, Salt, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate), Water, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Pimientos, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Flavor, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Propionate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Explore this item
|Features:||Resealable packaging , Fully cooked|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 270 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 G||1|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A Google search leads to "loaves such as olive loaf, pimento loaf, etc., are not gluten-free because of the vinegar", and Oscar Mayer doesn't even list the product on their own site. The closest is their Pickle & Pimento Loaf, if the ingredients help you any (I'm not familiar with what causes the problem). Regardless, your safest answer would probably come from using their Contact Us link at the bottom of that same page and asking them directly. Good luck!by kyhiker10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?