like you I read like 7 reviews i can tell you that the ones that said the butter tray melted was because the did not follow the instructions that come with machine. That being said if you follow the instructions the works amazingly and you will have popcorn for the family in minutes.
Orville Redenbachers Yellow Popcorn Kernels 45 Oz. Jar
Arrives by Mon, Sep 28
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
This product is:
- No Sugar
- High in Fiber
- Low Sodium
- Gluten Free
About This Item
Orville Redenbacher's Original Yellow Gourmet Unpopped Popcorn Kernels, Gourmet Popcorn, 45 Oz
- 100% whole-grain popcorn
- Pair with butter-flavored popcorn oil, popcorn seasoning, and popcorn salt
- Make popcorn on the stovetop, in a popcorn machine, or with your hot air popper
- 45 ounces of unpopped popcorn kernels
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in any Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Adds the perfect pop to movie night!
- Find popcorn recipes and more at https://www.orville.com/
FROM OUR FARMS TO YOUR FAMILY
“YOU'LL LIKE IT BETTER OR MY NAME ISN'T ORVILLE REDENBACHER.”
The History of Popcorn with Orville Redenbacher
- 1907: Orville is born on a farm in Brazil, Indiana, which, as luck would have it, is a great place to grow corn. At 12 years old, Orville begins to grow his own popping corn. It becomes his passion, and his first business, allowing him to save enough for college, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture from Purdue University.
- 1944: Orville begins raising popcorn for the supermarket trade. It was about time someone put the “super” in supermarket. By 1965, Orville and his business partner Charles Bowman perfect their popcorn hybrid—it is light and fluffy, leaves hardly any unpopped kernels, achieves a 44:1 ratio in volume of popped to unpopped corn, and, of course, tastes great.
- 1992: Orville continues meeting the demands of health-conscious snackers by launching Smart Pop popcorn. 2007 leads to the development of Naturals—an all-natural snack that actually tastes good.
Try the whole line of Orville Redenbacher's:
- Orville Redenbacher's Buttery Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Sweet & Savory Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop!
- Orville Redenbacher's Orville Redenbacher's Naturals
- Skinnygirl Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Kernel Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Oil
- Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Caramel Corn
Ingredients: Whole Grain Popping Corn.
Instructions: Reseal jar and store at room temperature. For perfect Stovetop Popcorn: 1. Pour oil and corn into a 4-quart pan according to chart on label. (1T oil for 3T kernels, 2T oil for 1/4 cup kernels, 3T oil for 1/2 cup kernels. 2. Cover pan, leaving lid slightly ajar and place over medium heat. 3. Lift and shake pan frequently while heating. When popping slows, remove pan from heat.
Explore this item
High in fiber, Gourmet, 100% all natural, 100% whole grain
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.20 x 4.20 x 7.50 Inches
this is great
Basically makes the Perfect Popcorn!
Basically the perfect popcorn! These kernels make large, sweet pieces of popcorn with hardly any shell parts that get stuck in your teeth. They are not organic but GMO free which is important to me especially with corn. I have an air popper and this popcorn has such a natural sweetness about it I eat it with nothing on it and actually enjoy it!
What can I say its popcorn
Once a week I will have some popcorn itsOnce a week I will have some popcorn its something that I miss now that I do keto and popcorn and corn in general is a no no! And on keto for two years now my body can adjust to an extra 50 g of carbs once in a while
This is simply the best popcorn ever! Has a great taste and pops up so well (especially with coconut oil)
By far my favorite popcorn. Much healthier than microwave popcorn, and tasty too. Most all kernels pop, unlike store brand.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question