Popcorn is my favorite food group. It's not a snack, it's a way of life. I grew up before microwave popcorn was popular (thank goodness), with my mother making it on the stove in her biggest pot, standing there and shaking it lovingly. It was the first thing I was allowed to make myself when I was old enough to use the stove. For a while, Jiffy Pop in the pan-with-a-handle was a big fave, but then Orville Redenbacher exploded onto the scene sometime during my middle school years and became the gold standard. It still is. I have bought store brand, Jolly Time, and several other cheaper brands of raw popcorn over the years, but I always end up coming back to OR white corn because it is the best. It has better flavor and texture, and works great in any kind of popper or just in a pot with some oil. I've had Whirly-Pop poppers, Stir-Crazy (still have 2 of them), and microwave silicone poppers, but finally I stopped mucking around and bought a commercial popper, which resides in my kitchen in a place of honor and gets almost daily use. (I told you I was serious.) Orville, you sly devil. You have my heart forever.
Orville Redenbachers White Popcorn Kernels, 30 Oz. Jar
Arrives by Mon, Sep 28
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
This product is:
- No Sugar
- High in Fiber
- Low Sodium
- Gluten Free
About This Item
Orville Redenbacher's Original White Unpopped Popcorn Kernels, Gourmet Popcorn, 30 Oz
- 100% whole-grain popcorn
- Pair with butter-flavored popcorn oil, popcorn seasoning, and popcorn salt
- Make popcorn on the stovetop, in a popcorn machine, or with your hot air popper
- 30 ounces of unpopped popcorn kernels
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in any Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Adds the perfect pop to movie night!
- Find popcorn recipes and more at https://www.orville.com/
FROM OUR FARMS TO YOUR FAMILY
?YOU'LL LIKE IT BETTER OR MY NAME ISN'T ORVILLE REDENBACHER.?
The History of Popcorn with Orville Redenbacher
- 1907: Orville is born on a farm in Brazil, Indiana, which, as luck would have it, is a great place to grow corn. At 12 years old, Orville begins to grow his own popping corn. It becomes his passion, and his first business, allowing him to save enough for college, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture from Purdue University.
- 1944: Orville begins raising popcorn for the supermarket trade. It was about time someone put the ?super? in supermarket. By 1965, Orville and his business partner Charles Bowman perfect their popcorn hybrid?it is light and fluffy, leaves hardly any unpopped kernels, achieves a 44:1 ratio in volume of popped to unpopped corn, and, of course, tastes great.
- 1992: Orville continues meeting the demands of health-conscious snackers by launching Smart Pop popcorn. 2007 leads to the development of Naturals?an all-natural snack that actually tastes good.
Try the whole line of Orville Redenbacher's:
- Orville Redenbacher's Buttery Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Sweet & Savory Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop!
- Orville Redenbacher's Orville Redenbacher's Naturals
- Skinnygirl Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Kernel Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Oil
- Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Caramel Corn
Ingredients: Whole Grain Popping Corn.
Instructions: Ways to pop:Stove top.Microwave.Air popper.Electric popper.For microwave, hot air, or electric poppers, follow manufacturer's instructions.Reseal jar and store at room temperature.We also recommend Orville Redenbacher's® Popping & Topping oil for a rich, buttery taste.For perfect stovetop popcorn:Popping Corn ... Oil for popping.3 T ... 1 T.1/4 Cup ... 2 T.1/2 Cup ... 3 T.1- Pour oil and corn into a 4-quart pan according to chart.2- Cover pan, leaving lid slightly ajar and place over medium heat.3- Lift and shake pan frequently while heating. When popping slows, remove pan from heat.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.93 x 3.93 x 6.62 Inches
My man Orville cannot be beat!
My first time trying the white kernels,they all popped open... so good but I'm not surprised it's Orville Redenbachers I've been eating this popcorn for years
My daughter loves stove top popcorn. And we prefer white kernels to the yellow. It's so hard to find the white kernels in our local stores so I've been having to buy online lately. These pop nicely and are great tasting!
Few old maids.
-My first jar of Orvilles popcorn and it was beyond my expectations.Almost all kernels popped. Few old maids left.
Its the best for hot air popper
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question