I grew up on "homemade" popcorn, cooked in a large cast-iron pot. All my life I've always cooked the snack from scratch, they way my Mom did. Typically, microwave popcorns have a heavy, acrid odor to me, and I hate the artificial taste they have. The ones with FAKE butter on them are the worst, and when someone in the office cooks one in the break room, the smell makes me gag! Then, about a year ago, I found Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted popcorn, introduced to me as a demo product in a local grocery store. First of all, the smell reminded me of homemade. But, it was the taste that sold me! It's still not as good as what I make from scratch, but it's the closest to mine, and the ONLY microwave popcorn I will cook or eat. My favorite way to enjoy this perfectly-salted popcorn is to sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over it as soon as I pour it from the bag into a bowl. Then, I toss it around a bit to coat all the pieces. It's a perfect, quick snack, when I don't want to make a big family batch from scratch! I highly recommend this product!
About This Item
Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Simply Salted Popcorn, 3.29 Oz Classic Bag, 6 Count
- Whole grain popcorn with a hint of salt and buttery flavor
- 6 total popcorn bags (3.29 oz each)
- 100% whole-grain popcorn
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in any Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Adds the perfect pop to movie night!
- Find popcorn recipes and more at https://www.orville.com/
FROM OUR FARMS TO YOUR FAMILY
“YOU'LL LIKE IT BETTER OR MY NAME ISN'T ORVILLE REDENBACHER.”
The History of Popcorn with Orville Redenbacher
- 1907: Orville is born on a farm in Brazil, Indiana, which, as luck would have it, is a great place to grow corn. At 12 years old, Orville begins to grow his own popping corn. It becomes his passion, and his first business, allowing him to save enough for college, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture from Purdue University.
- 1944: Orville begins raising popcorn for the supermarket trade. It was about time someone put the “super” in supermarket. By 1965, Orville and his business partner Charles Bowman perfect their popcorn hybrid—it is light and fluffy, leaves hardly any unpopped kernels, achieves a 44:1 ratio in volume of popped to unpopped corn, and, of course, tastes great.
- 1992: Orville continues meeting the demands of health-conscious snackers by launching Smart Pop popcorn. 2007 leads to the development of Naturals—an all-natural snack that actually tastes good.
Try the whole line of Orville Redenbacher's:
- Orville Redenbacher's Buttery Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Sweet & Savory Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop!
- Orville Redenbacher's Orville Redenbacher's Naturals
- Skinnygirl Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Kernel Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Oil
- Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Caramel Corn
Ingredients: Whole Grain Popping Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E for freshness).
Explore this item
No artificial colors, 0G trans fat, No artificial preservatives, No artificial flavors, 100% whole grain
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.00 x 6.25 x 8.38 Inches
BEST Microwave Popcorn!
Great for movie night
Yummy popCorn Great for movie night
Seasoned lightly, yum!
Not too salty or too bland. Light butter flavor. Just the way we like!
Don't leave a bad taste in your mouth
Yum! Put in graduation gift bags.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question