At the beginning we were kinda surprise, I was expecting salty, but then we end up buying it more and more and became our favorite, perfect movie snack size for an adult.
Orville Redenbachers 100 Calorie Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn 1.16 Oz 12 Ct
Arrives by Mon, Sep 21
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
This product is:
- No Sugar
- High in Fiber
- Low Sodium
- Low Calorie
- Gluten Free
About This Item
Enjoy the delicious flavor that will transport your taste buds to the state fair. Orville Redenbacher's is the only leading brand of microwave popcorn with no artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in all of our products, and our 100% whole grain popcorn is made with high-quality, non-GMO kernels. Orville Redenbacher's isn't just a name - it comes with a promise of excellence and authenticity. This mini microwave popcorn is a family-favorite snack with 100 calories per bag. Add our SmartPop! Kettle Corn flavor to your family's popcorn kit for a flavorful twist on a favorite snack.
Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Kettle Corn Popcorn, Mini Bags, 1.16 Oz, 12 Ct
- Low fat sweet and salty microwave popcorn - 94% fat free
- 12 total mini popcorn bags (1.16 oz each)
- 15 calories per cup popped
- 100% whole-grain popcorn
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in any Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Adds the perfect pop to movie night!
- Find popcorn recipes and more at https://www.orville.com/
FROM OUR FARMS TO YOUR FAMILY
“YOU'LL LIKE IT BETTER OR MY NAME ISN'T ORVILLE REDENBACHER.”
The History of Popcorn with Orville Redenbacher
- 1907: Orville is born on a farm in Brazil, Indiana, which, as luck would have it, is a great place to grow corn. At 12 years old, Orville begins to grow his own popping corn. It becomes his passion, and his first business, allowing him to save enough for college, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture from Purdue University.
- 1944: Orville begins raising popcorn for the supermarket trade. It was about time someone put the “super” in supermarket. By 1965, Orville and his business partner Charles Bowman perfect their popcorn hybrid—it is light and fluffy, leaves hardly any unpopped kernels, achieves a 44:1 ratio in volume of popped to unpopped corn, and, of course, tastes great.
- 1992: Orville continues meeting the demands of health-conscious snackers by launching Smart Pop popcorn. 2007 leads to the development of Naturals—an all-natural snack that actually tastes good.
Try the whole line of Orville Redenbacher's:
- Orville Redenbacher's Buttery Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Sweet & Savory Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop!
- Orville Redenbacher's Orville Redenbacher's Naturals
- Skinnygirl Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Kernel Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Oil
- Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Caramel Corn
Ingredients: Whole Grain Popping Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, Sucralose, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E for freshness).
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.12 x 6.25 x 8.38 Inches
Sweet and salty
A great big Thanks
I am a COVID-19 shopper for people in a senior building that I live at and this is an item that a friend of mine ordered and she is just so grateful that Walmart had it.
I purchased this item for a friend's birthday to include in her basket with other items. She loves the sweet salty combination. Happy this product is available now for shipping.
Love this flavor and size of the bag. Perfect size for my snack in the afternoons. I purchase it very regularly. Really do like it since you know the calories- I count calories daily so this portion helps me!
Great Kettlecorn popcorn. Yummy!!
100 calories packs. Great tasting. Adding on melted butter increases its deliciousness. Or plain is fine too.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question