Similar items in stock
Orian Edge Runner Rug 1'11" x 7'5", Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a touch of modern sophistication to any room in your home with the help of this Orian Edge Black Runner Rug. It's made of 100% Olefin yarn, which is non-allergenic, static-free and a cinch to clean. Olefin is also soft and provides a comfy feel underfoot. This 1'11" x 7'5" olefin rug is colorfast, which means that the colors won't fade or bleed over time. In addition, it's both stain- and soil-resistant, which makes this runner a good choice for high-traffic areas in your home, like hallways and entryways. This runner coordinates with the Orian Edge area rug and will complement a wide array of color schemes and interior designs. The runner features a chic, blocky look that will complement more minimalist interiors. This Orian Edge Black Runner Rug will help to protect your feet from the chill of uncarpeted halls or floors in your home.
Orian Edge Runner Rug
- Dimensions: 1'11" x 7'5"
- Surface yarns: 100% Olefin
- Machine woven
- Yarns are non-allergenic, static free and easy to clean
- Colorfast, stain and soil resistant
- Vacuum regularly; clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth
- Do not dry clean
- Rug pads are recommended
- 1'11" x 7'5" Olefin rug meets or exceeds U. S. Consumer Product Safety standards
- Made in USA
See all rugs on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||89.00 x 23.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Size:||1' x 8'|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||197426|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this machine washable? States to blot and clean with a sponge and that it is "machine woven" but does not mention washability.
- I honestly don't know. I have just had it a few days and have been using a slightly damp sponge and also vacuuming as we have a light colored dog, so the black is showing the dog hair. Seems to clean easily. Not sure I would put in wash as I have the runner and it is 7' long.by MJAJH4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i didnt fit in my washing machineby Chicbuyer1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the company that manufactures this rug states to have it dry cleaned, but i personally would either spot clean it or take it outside for a good scrubbing! i too would not recommend putting it into the washing machine.....by ram231/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a very thick rig, which would be difficult to fold and place in a washer.by ShopperHolic30111/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO CLEAN IT WITH A CARPET CLEANER.by nicole493/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rubber backby blessed9875/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure as I did not keep packaging. I do know it is not the kind that has non-grip surface - harder backing. Would probably do fine on carpet. If using on linoleum or wood floor, you'll need to buy a rug gripper to put under it as I did so it does not slide around.by MJAJH4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the backing is neither foam nor rubber but the stiching of the rug itselfby ram231/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hmm, it's a thick sturdy rug, I use it in my bathroom without backing, and it doesn't slip.by ShopperHolic30111/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $4.39
- $28.90 Was $30.60Save $1.70