OGX® Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo 13 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle
Customers also considered
- from $5.49Save $1.23
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3.59 List price $3.99Save $0.40
- Reduced Price$4.22 List price $5.40Save $1.18
- Reduced Price$7.68 List price $9.19Save $1.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An ultra hydrating blend of Australian teatree oils to add moisture and strength, while nourishing your hair with replenishing moisturizing milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint oils for hydration and balance.Unique blend of sulfate free surfactants for hydration and balance.Why you want it... This unique blend of active ingredients creates a three-in-one decadent treat. All you need for moist, smooth and seductive hair in one irresistible formula.
- Not Tested on Animals
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. For best results use in conjunction with other Teatree Mint products.
Ingredients: Di Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide Dea, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Silk Amino Complex, Panthenol (Vit B5), Australian Tea Tree Oils, Soy Milk Proteins, Peppermint Oils, Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Fragrance
Instructions: Lather Up and Rinse Until Your Hair Is Rejuvenated. After Shampooing With Organix Shampoo, Apply Organix Conditioner Generously to Hair, Working Through Ends. Wait 3-5 Minutes. Rinse Hair Thoroughly. For Best Results, Use In Conjunction With Other Organix Products.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||13 fl oz (385 ml)|
|Recommended Use:||SQUEEZE BOTTLE|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Hair Type:||Moisturized , Normal|
|Container Type:||Squeeze Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.88 x 2.00 x 6.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a very thick, creamy shampoo. And the conditioner is a good moisturizer. But I do not find any bacterial benefit in the shampoo.by CaringForMother11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it does use real tea tree oil as listed on the ingredients on the bottle, which is a natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral substance.by FieroGT429/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not entirely sure, but it makes your hair smell amazing! And it contains organic ingredients, so how could it really hurt to try? I LOVE it.by buckeye20139/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- None that I can see listed.by readingrocko9/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tea tree oil is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal as well as moisturizing. Just google search "tea tree oil" and you will see all the great effects of this marvelous organic oil.by gerbster1879/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are none listed in the ingredients list.by leahstephenie9/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no antibacterial agents, nothing soecial at all. You are paying a high price for an organic bottle.by dallasgurl9/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. It does not seem to have enough essential oil in it for any benefit.by CaringForMother11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think it willl does not mention it anywhere,may be you can check their websiteby collegefund10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it can REMOVE head lice but the scent of Tea Tree oil is said to repel them... in other words make them prefer not to be be there.by deedoubleyou9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.69 Was $2.88Save $0.19
- $5.17 Was $5.74Save $0.57
- $5.74 Was $6.72Save $0.98