Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$4.58 List price $5.09Save $0.51
- Reduced Price$11.96 List price $13.53Save $1.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A unique, precious blend of argan oil of Morocco which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening and creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.Why You Want It... This exotic, precious blend of Argan Oil of Morocco penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses.
- Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil is has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing hairs cell structure,
- A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the shine and softness,
- Item Weight 3, 3 oz
- SKU: PWW26885
Stop Use Indications: Avoid contact with eyes. For best results use in conjunction with other renewing argan oil of Morocco products.
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17.
Instructions: What you do... Apply a small amount of argan oil of Morocco penetrating oil to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends.
|Capacity:||3.3 fl oz (100 ml)|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||What you do... Apply a small amount of argan oil of Morocco penetrating oil to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends.|
|Hair Type:||Shine , Moisturized , Normal|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.29 x 2.47 x 5.97 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not greasy! Unless you put too much... An small squirt does not cause any greasy effect.by sallysusie11/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is non greasyby Emmanu6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not greasy. You do not need to use much and massage it in well. If you use too much of any oil it will be greasy.by DragonflyGyrl10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Non greasy, I have fine hair. Naturally, It's only greasy if you add too much. This product is comparable to the big brand MoroccanOil in my opinion :)by cardinals20138/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I really don't think so. It simply helps you to manage any type of hair that you have by rendering it soft and silky.by Emmanu2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I have blonde and brown in my hair and it never affected the dyes. And It makes your hair super shiny!by cardinals20132/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have blond hair, I have not have any changes with my color.by MilenaM2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Be very careful taking anything close to your eyes. I have never used it in that manner.by Emmanu5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not put it on my eyebrows.by DragonflyGyrl5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?