OGX® Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner 13 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $4.45 Was $6.00Save $1.55
- Reduced Price$4.58 List price $5.96Save $1.38
- Reduced Price$4.58 List price $5.09Save $0.51
- $6.44 Was $11.00Save $4.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A unique, precious blend of argan oil of Morocco which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening and creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.Why you want it... This exotic, precious blend of argan oil of Morocco penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses.
- Not Tested on Animals
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. For best results use in conjunction with other Argan Oil of Morocco products.
Ingredients: Di Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Extract, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchlorothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5.
Instructions: What you do...after shampooing with organix shampoo, apply organixconditioner generously To hair, working through ends. Wait 3-5 minutes.Rinse hair thoroughly.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||13 fl oz (385 ml)|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 3.90 x 6.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am not sure about color treated hair but I get my hair permed once a year and this product actually helps keep my hair soft and shiny.by neatfreakazoid5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have color treated hair but I do perm it. It brings back the softness and shine to my hair after perming.by neatfreakazoid1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I color my hair once a month and it works better than anything i've ever used.by SugarKW039/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby kkkaaayyyy1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, anything with argon oil is safe for solor treated hair. it is actually recommened if u want to preserve the color of your dyed hair, to use a shampoo and conditioner that is paraben and sulfate free. sallys beauty supply has a product called one and only argon oil shampoo, conditioner, oil, and lotion, it is very safe for color treated hair, and is pretty cheap. also, morraccon oil is sold in most salons, but it is expensive. with theese shampoos and conditioners, it may feel like it does not wash your hair well becouse it doesnt lather like other shampoos do but that is becouse of the parabens and sulfates that are in the other shampoos...clairfy your hair atleast once a month to remove build up and continue using the argon oil shampoos and conditioners. you will see a little faster hair growth as well...by babypopcorn9/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER, IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE TOUSE ON ALL NATURAL(NO RELAXER) HAIR
- My hair is long, fine and "natural" - no color, no perm no relaxer and it has worked well on my hair - better than many of the others I have tried recently. It has a good scent and seems to moisturize pretty well, I wash every day and it leaves my hair softer and less dry than most shampoo conditioner sets.by Teri9912/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.74 Was $6.72Save $0.98
- $2.69 List price $2.84Save $0.15
- $5.17 Was $5.74Save $0.57