Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$16.03 List price $21.56Save $5.53
- Reduced Price$20.99
- Reduced Price$2.69 List price $2.99Save $0.30
- Reduced Price$2.76 List price $3.58Save $0.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.Unique blend of sulfate free surfactants for nourishing color care.Why you want it... It's like a trip to the tropics in a bottle. The luxuriously creamy, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling moisturized, glowing, and super soft.
- Not Tested on Animals
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. For best results use in conjunction with other Coconut Milk products.
Ingredients: Di Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide Dea, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Panthenol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
Instructions: Lather Up and Rinse Until Your Hair Is Rejuvenated. After Shampooing With Organix Shampoo, Apply Organix Conditioner Generously to Hair, Working Through Ends. Wait 3-5 Minutes. Rinse Hair Thoroughly. For Best Results, Use In Conjunction With Other Organix Products.
|Capacity:||13 fl oz (385 ml)|
|Recommended Use:||SQUEEZE BOTTLE|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Hair Type:||Stronger , Color Treated , Shine , Moisturized|
|Container Type:||Squeeze Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.88 x 2.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't recommend it. It seemed very drying on our hair without any color treatment on it.by CaringForMother11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very safe to use on colored hair.by Mwalker659/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It isnt specified on the label, but I have colored hair, and use it. Great shampoo, but be sure to use conditioner after.by amyjoth9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitely. I do advise using it in a watered-down state though. I add 1/4 water to 3/4 shampoo. I do the same thing with the conditioner too. It seems really concentrated otherwise.by 1GreenBanana9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! :) coconut milk Organic coconut milk and ultra whipped egg white proteins along with weightless coconut oil to hydrate and nourish your hair as gentle cleansers wash away impurities. **Safe For Color-Treated Hair** • Safe For All Hair Types Shampoo Conditioner Anti-Breakage Serum Split End Mender Leave-In Nourishing Milk Weightless Styling Mousse Styling Cream Instant Repair Treatmentby lunachan9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Get a special protein conditioning pack treatment for dry, damaged hair, from a beauty supply store. I suggest regular hair cuts until the formerly color processed hair grows out. I am growing out my formerly color processed hair too. The protein pack treatments and frequent hair cuts are the best help.by CaringForMother11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does on overprocessed hair. It leaves hair manageable.by Mwalker659/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would reccomend a shampoo labeled "nourishing". Shampoo normally just cleanses hair, not moisturizes it. Whatever shampoo you use, make sure it is for colored hair, and always use a deep conditoner after. I have colored hair, and I really like the John Freida line of deep conditioners. It sells at Walmart for 4.97, and its comes in a red tube. It leaves my hair shiny, and smooth when I blow it out.by amyjoth9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is some great stuff, it helps keep hair looking it's best,smells great...But ,having been in your same position before---You really need a very good Deep Conditioner. You can use this or a keratin-based conditioner--Use Organtix Coconut Conditioner to "wash" your hair for like 2 weeks and a DC overnight w/a plastic bag(2-3x's a week)--Then trim ends and go back to your reg routine:) PS: Use temporary hair color from now on as needed or for fun colors :)by lunachan9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.69 Was $2.88Save $0.19
- $5.17 Was $5.74Save $0.57
- $5.17 Was $5.74Save $0.57
- $5.74 Was $6.72Save $0.98
- $5.37 Was $5.97Save $0.60