OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum 4 fl. oz. Pump
Customers also considered
- $5.74 Was $6.72Save $0.98
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils for hydration and balance.Why We Love It... It's tropical, luxurious, silky, and works to smooth, condition, strengthen, and instantly repair your hair.
- Not Tested on Animals
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Fragrance
Instructions: Apply Small Amount to Palm, Rub Hands Together, Then Apply Evenly to Surface of Damp (Towel Dried) Hair Working Through Ends. For Best Results, Use With Other Organix Coconut Milk Products.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Capacity:||4 fl oz (118 ml)|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Hair Type:||Moisturized , Dry , Damaged|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.13 x 1.25 x 6.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used them together before and it made my hair look and feel greasy. The split ends mender is fine by itself...the anti-breakage serum is very oil and makes your hair look a bit stringy. I hope this helped.by AMAMIZU8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the split-end mender is not an oily product then it should be fine. Otherwise, it will be too much oil in your hair.by Libraego4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course you can use both. I have both and together they work amazing, leaves my hair (curl/wavy) soft and smelling good. Love both the products.by Miranda215711/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works great on permed hair so I would think so.by NMMU7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum works really well on thick hair. It has super moisturizer properties. - Brand Answer Squadby Brand Answer Squad3/31/2016Written by a verified representative from Brand Answer SquadWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes and so would recommend the tub type magicby Tiffany181810/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, My friends use it and they love it.by msgoodbuys11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.96 List price $3.99Save $1.03
- $5.37 Was $5.97Save $0.60