Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A high performance blend with Vitamin B7 biotin, infuses nutrients into every strand while collagen and hydrolyzed wheat protein create the appearance of thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.Why You Want It... Mist on the thickness! This lightweight mist evenly distributes throughout your strands to create thickness, volume and texture. Take it with you and mist on throughout the day whenever your hair needs a lift.
- Not Tested on Animals
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), PVP, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyldimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33).
Instructions: What You Do: Lightly mist onto clean, damp hair, concentrating on roots. For extra volume flip head upside down and blow dry with a round brush. Do not rinse. Can also be sprayed on dry hair for tough-ups throughout the day.
|Capacity:||6 fl oz (177 ml)|
|Size:||6 fl oz (177 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||91673|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 2.50 x 7.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is good for hair treated with keratine.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby charliesbride11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use pretty much any of the Organix products with the keratin treated hair - assuming of course that the keratin you used is a good one. you can absolutely use it with the 30 day keratin OGX offers. I use all of them ; except, as you probably already know, any sulfate shampoo when I have keratin in my hair.by featherdust10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby charliesbride2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!! I highly recommend this product. It is a magical the way it thickens my hair & it smells great too!by GreatGrandmaCA2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The OGX Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray is not sticky and has the consistency of a lightweight serum mist. -Brand Answer Squadby Brand Answer Squad10/31/2015Written by a verified representative from Brand Answer SquadWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?