We sent a lot of these out directly from Walmart to pur friends and family along with other items to make tasty crafts. Everyone seems to enjoy these and they are so much fun making edible treats from spiders, lady bugs etc for any holiday or celebration. easybtonget a nice package that isn't all broken up like othwr brands.
About This Item
- One 19.1 oz family size package of OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate wafers filled with original OREO creme make great afternoon snacks
- Sandwich cookies are supremely dunkable cookies for children and adults
- Family size OREO sandwich cookies of bulk cookies are great for sharing and entertaining
- Resealable package helps keep snack cookies fresh
- Kosher OREO snacks are always made with real cocoa
- Grab a pack of family size cookies so you're ready for any snacking occasion
Ingredients: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE VITAMIN B1 , RIBOFLAVIN VITAMIN B2 , FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR
Instructions: For best when used by information, please see date printed on package.
Explore this item
Mondelez International, Inc.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.88 x 9.00 x 6.22 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great cookie for creativity.
Such a big packet, bought this for a road trip couldn't finish it until 1 week after the trip. Chocolaty cookies with cream - tastes great as in or with milk.
COOKIES ARE A GOOD BUY
Frequently order cookies from Walmart for home delivery. They always arrive in fine shape. Thanks, Walmart!
Kids love it
My kids love it and always asked me to buy every time we do not have it. The size is just right for us 4, though my kids eat most of it.
Yummy! My granddaughter LOVES dipping them in milk! Makes a good energizer snack during distance learning at home.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question