Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $453.52
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price
- from $6.92
- Rollback$269.99 Was $319.99Save $50.00
- $74.85 Was $86.87Save $12.02
- $23.00 Was $24.69Save $1.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
OPTOMA DLP HD20 HD20 1080p Home Theater Projector
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Optical Zoom:||Manual Zoom|
|Lamp Life:||4000 Hour , 3000 Hour|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HD20|
|Native Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.21 x 12.80 x 3.80 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I hook up my direct tv sat box with a HDMI cable. So if Comcast cable is HMDI capable, yes it can be connected with the projectorby An anonymous customer7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,i have this connected to my cable service and it works great. i project this on to a 148 inch screen.by shutterbug45/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Just hook up the hdmi or component cable from the cable or satellite box to the projector.by Tjoe12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the HD20 is "true" 1080p. The resolution that is projected is 1920x1080. The lamp life on the HD20 averages 2000 hours in bright mode and 3000 hours in standard mode. You can find complete product details on the HD20 here: http://optomausa.com/Product_detail.asp?product_id=425by RobertS5104/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. this unit is native 1080pby janske1/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take a look at this link http://www.projectorreviews.com/optoma/hd20/index.phpby Tan123312/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how long an hdmi cable can be? doest it have to be with one end amplified if the length of the cable is 50 feeet?
- i have a 25ft HDMI cable connected to mine,it works great.by shutterbug45/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 feet is a fairly long cable length and for that length you would be better off with a active HDMI cable. Sometimes these active cables are referred to as "amplified cables". Always test the cables with your sources at their highest resolution before installing cables in the wall.by RobertS5104/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?